Part 3

Sunny entered the room with starflight, watching Morrowseer closely. Glory ran towards Sunny quickly, with a smile on her face.

"What was the enchant?" Glory whipped in Sunny's ear.

"It was a protection one.." Sunny replied, "I'm sorry if you didn't want it.. I just wanted you to be safe.."
"I love the spell, Sun.."

"What are you talking about?" Starflight eavesdropped.

"Gah!" Sunny jumped into Glory, "n-NOTHING!"

"The rainwing will do, so will the mudwing and seawing, the sandwing we'll see and Starflight," Morrowseer motioned the little dragon to another room, and he followed.

(Midnight)

"Are we all ready?" Tsunami asked quietly, "Starflight? Are you ready?"

The little black dragon nodded, heaving a large sack of scrolls. Glory only was holding the one Sunny gave her. Clay ran in with a half eaten cow.

"I'm ready!" He announced.

"Shhh!" Tsunami whispered, whacking clay on the back of his head, "don't wake the elder dragons!"

"Ok, ok! Geez.." clay replied.

"Have everything, Sunny?" Glory walked over to the tiny golden dragon. Sunny nodded at the dragon. Clay walked to the bolder entrance and tried to open it.

"Gah! We can't get out without the key.." clay sighed.
"Here, let me try." Sunny walked to the large boulder blocking their way out, "I have tiny claws! I can try and trip the lock!"

Sunny walked over to the Boulder and put her talon's in the key hole. The boulder made a clicking noise and it was open.

"There!" Sunny said, "unlocked!"

The five dragonets exit the underground caves. They all looked at each other then at the star filled sky, then spread their wings and lifted off. They haven't seen the outside ever, only through the sky hole in the study hall. All 3 moons were bright but all were not full, only one.
"I love this!" Tsunami yelled in joy, "the wind under your wings and endless sky to travel!"