Part 13

-What kind of name is FeatherTail for a skywing?-, Sunny thought sourly, -that's more a rainwing name... anyway..-

The large group of dragons headed to jade mountain, far from the sky kingdom. The sun was setting and they all were halfway there, near the cave under the mountain.

"Why are we even following you, sandwing?" Coral yelled, as it started to rain. Thorn didn't respond but kept flying, keeping Sunny close to her, "answer me!"

"Fine! We're going to jade mountain!" Thorn yelled, "because that thief may have seen us and sent attacks to the sea and sand kingdom's!"

"Good point, but what about our subjects?"

"Don't worry about that now coral!"

-my mother is a commander? Wow.. and she isn't afraid of yelling at a queen!- Sunny thought with a smile. Starflight came up beside Sunny and tapped his wing with her's, Sunny flinched as he touched her wing.

"You scared me, Starflight!" Sunny yelled at the nightwing over the sound of rain and beating wings, "what's wrong?"

"N-nothing.. I just.. wanted to talk.." Starflight said smiling, "only if you want to, of course!"

"Maybe we land first!" Sunny said pointing at the upcoming view of jade mountain.

"There's a cave over there, daughter." Thorn taped Sunny's shoulder, "that's where we're staying to sleep."

"What about me!" Coral whipped her tail.

"There's a river down at the bottom of the mountain!" Thorn yelled. The yelling went on for a while. Starflight grabbed Sunny's talon and flew to the cave Thorn pointed to. The cave's had tunnels that led deeper into the mountain, but the two dragonet's didn't want to go in. Sunny and Starflight watched the rest of the dragons land and look for a dry spot to set up their camp's.

Animus Sunny auOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara