Part 35

"Get away from them, you!" Glory pushed onto Sunny's father's head, "you have no right to hurt my friends!"

"Why you little.." Stonemover threw Glory off him, "I'm just trying to help them!"

"No, no you weren't!" Glory yelled back at him, "I heard everything and I don't want you to hurt my friend..."

"Glory! Tell everyone to run!" Sunny yelled to Glory. Sunny picks up one pebble quickly enough not to get her father's attention and chucks it at the rainwing, "run! And stay safe!"

"Then you two are coming with me!" Glory then stomped on Stonemovers wing making him try to bite her front talon's, "you are not allowed to follow us!"

"I don't take orders from a rainwing!" Stonemover snapped, "what did you do to my wing!?"

Thorn picked up her daughter, put her on her back and flew out of the cave, leaving Stone and Glory fighting each other. Sunny was shocked. She had made another spell at that moment, Super fast. It was another protection spell on top of the other. -was that a mistake?- Sunny thought, -no... I was keeping her safe...-

"We need to get you out of here, Sunny!" Thorn yelled over her shoulder.

"No, I want to help my friends!" Sunny spread her wings and flew down to where the mudwing and sea blue dragon lay, Thorn followed, "wake up! All of you! Starflight?"

"Hm?" Tsunami looked up, "what's wrong?"

"Stonemover is out of control.." Thorn looked up at the cave where slight roaring could be heard, "we need to leave now.."

"Where's Glory?" Clay asked, standing up, "what's that noise?"

"That's Glory and my father.. fighting..." Sunny walked to a still asleep Starflight, "wake up, star..."

Starflight sat up slowly, which made him look like he formed from the shadows.

"I sense we need to run?" Star said sleepy. Tsunami ran to the river and wacked it with her tail to wake the seawings in the water. Clay ran to some sleeping sandwing's and woke them and explained the situation.

"Yes... my father... he's" a tear fell from Sunny's eye, "he's lost it..."

"Ahh... I understand..." Starflight stood up. A very loud roar came from the cave and Glory came flying down after camouflaging herself. She landed next to Sunny because she felt invisible wings fold around her.

"We need to run fast." The hidden rainwing said, wiping the tear off Sunny's cheek, "he's down right now but we'll have to go now."

"Yep..." Sunny looked down at a little daisy, "let's go..."

Turtle came up to the sandwing with a worried look. Lightning struck up at the top of the mountain. Sunny looked up to see if her father was standing there causing the strike. She couldn't tell if he was ok and wanted to check if he was ok.