Part 37

(One day later cuz I'm lazy and in class at this point)

All tribes made their way to the other side of the mountain and to the rivers that were in between the sky and sand kingdoms. It was Sun's and her friends' first time seeing the desert and Sunny's scailes were covered with the hot sun as she flew. It felt like a soft fire heated blanket was dropped over her wings and neck. FeatherTail came up next to Sunny.

"Never felt the sun this hot before," he said, flexing his claws and some small click sounds came through the sound of wind and wing beats, "the sky kingdom was slightly cold and warm at the same time, it was confusing. But here.. the sun just gets all your scales, right?"

"I agree with you!" Sunny said, stretching her wings out more, "it's my friends and I's first time in the desert so this is really nice for us to finally see the world."

"I thought you guys would be travelling in secret or you had a spell on you to be invisible," Feather laughed, "and I'm sorry about that skywing egg.. will the prophecy come true without them? It would be nice if they were still alive.."

"It's fine, I don't think I'd get along with a skywing that grew up with us," Sunny looked at the skywing next to her and remembered what she wanted to ask him, "no affance, but are you really a.. skywing? Cuz I saw that you have a cut ruff... if so, was it painful?"

"I- I don't know what y-you're talking about!" FeatherTail said awkwardly, "and I never had a ruff! It's just uhh... like umm.. it's like if you hatch with a defective uhhh... god.. yes I'm not exactly a skywing but I'm not going to say any more."

"That's ok if you don't want to talk about it." Sunny said, "I'll keep your secret and you'll keep mine."

When they all landed in the five tail river, Sunny went to a rock on a river bed. Put her talons around the top.

"I enchant this rock to shield this river area from Stonemovers magic.. and make the rock look fancy." Sunny said quietly, and the rock started to grow taller and carve swirls and flying dragons. -woah... that's fancy...-.

"When did you find that out?" Starflight's voice came from behind, "what was your first spell? How many spells? Is your soul ok?"

"I'm fine Star!" Sunny said, still gazing at the new statue, "not many spells, I think I'm just paranoid.. that's all.."

"And this blocks your father's spells?" Starflight came up next to the small sandwing, touching the stone pillar, "that's smart.. It also looks like how we fled the mountains to where we are now! It's like a story! It goes all around the pillar!"

-it is like a story... gosh..- Sunny looked closely at the carvings, they were slowly gaining colour, -colour is definitely what this needs..-