16

⋆·˚ ༘* I wanna be yours - artic monkeys ⋆·˚ ༘*

·˚* I wanna be yours - artic monkeys ·˚*

—————

"Kie, this is too much.." you say nervously as you look at your appearance. You notice the mascara and high ponytail in a grip clip, making you feel overdressed.

"Noo, you look beautiful." she says adding some highlighter to your nose, "your hair looks amazing, should do it like this more often." she says as she sorts out a few loose strands

"You've done a good job," you say, "but i just don't know, i don't even like this guy that much.." you say, truthfully you were just so nervous about messing it up. And also how your brother would react. Stupid John B and his stupid overprotective-ness

"it doesn't matter, as long as you look hot. Doing it for yourself and not him." she says placing your necklace around you and doing up the chain. You feel a sense of guilt as you look at the necklace 9 year-old JJ gave to you.

Kie noticed you touching the necklace, "it's one date, y/n. Doesn't mean you have to marry this guy." she says giving you a reassuring smile.

"No, i'm excited. Just nervous." You say to her, placing your hand on top of hers, making her smile,

"good." she says

you stand up, straightening out your outfit, and making sure your hair is good. You wear a white beach dress that hugs your figure perfectly.

"You look so good!!" Kie practically jumps up and down seeing the final look, "wish i was Will." She jokes, making you laugh.

"Love you Kie." You say giving her a hug, the two of you now leaving your room.

"Ready to go?" she asks, heading towards the front door.

"Yeah, just a sec." You say heading towards your kitchen.

"I'll wait in the car for you." She says, to which you nod to.

You get to the counter, grabbing your phone and keys, placing them in your bag. You grab a beer out of the fridge too, taking a swig. As you're about to leave the kitchen you hear a low whistle from the living room. You look over and see JJ sitting on the sofa, holding a half-drunk bottle of beer.

He sits up at seeing your appearance, eyes scanning you up and down.

"You look fucking gorgeous." He says, practically out of breath by how amazingly beautiful you look. You awkwardly smile at his comment, feeling overwhelmed under his gaze.

He stands up making his way towards you, "where you off to?" He questions, moving a strand of hair out of your eye-line. You could smell the beer lingering on his breath, clearly having a few. His gaze was hazy, signalling his somewhat tipsy state.