Chapter - 39

Previously :

"Let's end this for real this time. "

Present :

Surrender yourself Kang." Jae-In's dad said.
"Dad, let's get this over. I am tired of your games." Ji-na said as she handed a police officer the key if the lock where the others were locked, they were still banging on the door.
"You think you'll live fine after this?! No!  I won't let you! I will ruin your lives!" He shouted at Ji-na and Jackson.
"They both were involved with me!" he said and looked at Jae-In's dad.
"They already did what can was right, besides you manipulated there minds ever since they were little so they aren't guilty." Jae-In's dad said and handcuffed him.
"How?" he looked at Jae-In's dad.
"We were just outside the window listening to you and everything is been recorded including the thing that you murdered her parents." Uncle said and he scoffed.

"You think that was something to be guilty of? Those people who threw me out of the department should be sent behind bars not me!  I was developing modificationa that will help mankind but no one listened to me!" he shouted again out of anger.
"What you were doing was murders and  devastation not help." Uncle said and started taking him.
"Lee, Bring everyone out of that room with other officers and take them straight to the police station." Uncle ordered and the door was opened reveling surgeons and researchers being all frozen.

"Shocked huh!" Kang said and they had there eyes widened in disbelief.
"Sir!" they said.
"Don't worry, you all are going to the same place." the office said and took them.
"Thanks Y/n it would've been impossible without your help. I know I risked your life and I sorry for that." Uncle said after handing Kang to the other officer.
He sighed at the last sentence.
"It's alright uncle, I am happy I could help you instead of just sitting and waiting at least my parents got justice, now my life feels like I have achieved my goal." I said and he chuckled.
"Look at you talking like a grown up." he said.
"Thanks to the both of you too. I know it might have been hard and scary." uncle thanked Ji-na and Jackson.

Meanwhile
Author's pov
"I can't-  This can't be happening" Kang whispered.
"What are you blabbering?" the officer asked him.
"They have to die, my children deceived me." he whispered in a low voice.
"What?" the officer quite didn't got it.
"Die!!!" Kang quickly took out the gun he had with him and shot towards Ji-na.
The gun shot a body , blood was spilled, whimpers were heard. The gun was meant for Ji-na but it shot...

You

"Y/n!" Ji-na and Jackson shouted.
"Call the ambulance quickly!" Ji-na said and Jackson dialed the number.
"How dare he!" Jae-In's dad shot Kang on the leg as he was trying to escape.
"Catch him. What are waiting for!" he ordered and the officer went towards him.
They took everyone to the police station and you, Ji-na, Jackson and Jae-In's dad were in the ambulance.
"Y/n I am sorry, please don't close your eyes." Ji-na said while crying really hard.
"Y/n, please don't leave us. I am sorry" Jackson held your other hand and cried.
"Please don't loose strength, my child. We are almost there." Jae-In's dad said.
You were slowly getting weak, you had lost a lot of blood.

"Y/n!!" You heard Jae-In shouting.
You were taken out of the ambulance and everyone was rushing towards the operation room.
"J-Ji-na and Jack-kson, I forgave the both of you so please don't blame yourself for this. Live a long and happy life, forget about me." You said as Ji-na and Jackson were rushing towards the room as well along with Jae-in.
"Y/n, please don't talk like that." Ji-na said and you shook your head as no.
"Jae-In, thank you for e-everything. I am hap-ppy that you are with me i-in my last moments." you said and Jae-In started crying.
"Nothing will happen to you, this isn't your last moment!" he said wiping his tears.
"I am really thankful th-that you were with me throughout my h-hard life and I love you all. Pl-please live a good life after I am gone." you said Ji-na shouted.
"Y/n please don't!  Don't say things like that!" she was hurt and crying.
"We are here!" Jackson said and you were left with the nurses as they weren't allowed in the operation room.

Y/n's pov
This is it, this is the end. Even if I am dying right now, I am ready coz I don't have any regrets. I lived a good life, I loved, the person who murdered my parents was behind bars, my life has achieved it's final goal, I have fulfilled my dream.

I am coming mom and dad, well meet soon. Jimin, I am coming to you, you were there to meet me, I saw you.

Flashback
I was talking to Ji-na and Jackson while there dad was being taken away.
Behind them I saw a bright light, white clothes? Wait!  Those small hands that were holding the wall, the eyes that were peeping behind the hand, those lips and blonde hair.
He is Jimin. He is here.
I started walking towards him and when I was in front of Ji-na I felt a sharp pain on the left side of my chest and when I looked at it, I was bleeding.

Present
I know you knew I'll follow you soon that's why you were there. I am coming my love and in the next life time we will be together no matter what. We will be together and yeah I kept the promises.  I lived a life with happiness and joy, I lived just like mom wanted me to. I loved, I found the one for me who made me feel safe and protected me just like my dad wanted. I accomplished my dream, I caught the person I was scared of and now he will be punished just like you wanted my love, my Jimin.

~♥~I hope we'll have a different end next time because I don't think I will ever stop loving you. ~♥~

My last moments, all I saw was my childhood with my parents, smiling with my mom, playing with my dad and then growing up in loneliness but I the one who always had my back, Ji-na. The times I spent with her and then Jae-In on whom I had the biggest crush on, my first love but not until I met my soulmate, my Jimin. The happy times I spent with him,  the time we first met, the time he took me to good places, the time he got jealous of Jackson and the time he confessed. We went from a lot of ups and downs until he left and now it's my turn.

My last moment was magical and maybe my ability wasn't a curse at all.

Author's pov
The doctors stopped as the patient stopped breathing. They opened the door and went out.
"I am sorry to say but the girl is no more."
Just this simple sentence made the whole room silent and people die from inside.
"We should hold a funeral in her honor." one person suggested and others nodded while crying hard.
The whole room was filled with people weeping.

The last moments, those last moments of Kim Y/n were magical. Her lover was finally released from his cursed life and she was freed from her ability that was a curse for her. Both of them were free from there ill fate now. She followed him to where he was, where her parents were. Her life was full of ups and downs but she endured it all and bloomed like a beautiful flower who grew nicely and loved the sunlight in her life. After so much hard ship she was happy her mind was finally in peace.

THE END.