Chapter - 37

Previously :

Y/n, don't go. Stay by my side today.

Present :
I looked at Jimin he had his face buried in my neck.
"Jimin but it's not possibl- huh?" I stopped as I  saw myself coming back. I wasn't fading anymore.
"Y/n?" Jimin looked at me.
"You are still here!" he said jumping out of joy like a little kid.

Day 2

"

How?" I was confused
"That's because you don't want to wake up" he said and smiled.
"Jimin, don't hold me you are hurting yourself." I said as I tried to wiggle out from his embrace.
"It's not hurting anymore." he said and smiled on my neck.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"I don't know Y/n, I just feel numb." he said and huffed.
I looked at the moon that could disappear any moment and then looked at Jimin who was barely visible by now.
That's when it hit me.

It was his last day and I won't see him anymore.
Jimin was going to cease today because of me . He wasn't sure if he'll get reincarnated but ceasing to existence means the end.
I was thinking of all this and I felt my eyes getting watery. Without my knowledge a tear has already slipped.
"Blushy?" Jimin called and I looked at him through my blurry vision.
"Why are you crying?" he asked and I saw that the tear has landed on his cheek.
"I-I don't know Jimin. I don't want to be sad today but whenever I think about it I feel like dying." I wiped the tears from his cheek. To my bad right after a few seconds my hand passed through his face.

"You made a promise with me, Y/n" he said.
"I don't remember clearly." I said and he sighed.
"You promised that you will move on and live a happy life." he said.
"I never did. I told you I'll try to live but I never promised." I said and he nodded.
"You've always been stubborn. I don't think I can do anything about it but think about it with a calm mind." he said.
"I don't want to, Jimin. I'll wait for you even if it takes a lot of time." I said.
"What if I never return?" he asked.
"Then I will never be with someone else." I said.

"You love me?" Jimin said.
"Of course I do, what kind of question is that?" I looked at him.
"Then why don't you listen to me?" he asked calmly.
"Because it never made sense." I said and he looked at me while raising an eyebrow.
"You mean I talk none sense?" he asked.
"Yeah- I mean no!" I immediately changed my answer as soon as I realized I wasn't really paying attention to his question.
"Wha- I can't believe this little human." he said sarcastically.
"The only one who's little here is you." I said as I pointed towards him.

"But you are even more shorter than me than what does that make you? An ultra shorty?" he teased.
"My height is good enough for a female." I said and rolled my eyes.
"Always the eye roll." Jimin whispered in a overly dramatic tone and I laughed.
Looking at me, he smiled as well.

Jimin's pov
Even if it my last day in this place, in this life or even if it is the last day of my existence, I don't really care as long as I  can see her smiling and laughing like this.
"What are you staring at?" she asked with red cheeks, she is blushing. How cute.
"You" I said and she became more red and looked everywhere but not me.
"Aww, my girl, my Y/n is shy now." I said with a smirk and she immediately looked at me while smiling.

Y/n's pov
This is first time he called me his girl. I know I was blushing even more, just how many am I going to blush today but Jimin seems to enjoy it.
"Your Y/n?" I asked as I looked at him with a smile and he nodded with his eye smile.
"I never called you mine because I never wanted to claim you as mine. You aren't an object that should be tagged or something. I wanted you to know that you are the most precious person to me and not a property." he said and looked at him because that was deep.
"Jimin, sometimes you talk so smoothly and I love it." I said and he pouted.
"I want to hear something else." he said and Jackson understood.
"I love you the most." he smiled and turned me around to kiss my forehead.

"I want to take you somewhere." he said and I nodded.
This is the last time he is taking me somewhere. He always take me to nice places.
I remembered the memories of our birthday and then in the blackthorn forest where it was the first time I saw light in this world and the time he confessed.
"Let's go?" he said making me snap out of it and I nodded.

We walked for quit a bit long this time and ended up in a forest.
"We are here." he said and looked forward.

We were on a bridge and it was beautiful

We were on a bridge and it was beautiful. I was looking at it in amaze.
"Wow, Jimin it's so pretty." I said as he smiled.
We both stepped on the bridge bed he stopped on the middle of the bridge and held my hands, looking into my eyes he said.
"The moments I spent you were the most beautiful and memorable to me. I might forget everything once I'll vanish but I don't think I will forget those." he was saying all this and that's when u realized what was happening. He was really faint by now as if a thin layer if him was left.
I looked at him and felt pain. He was going, this is our last moment.
I was crying yet again.
"J-Jimin, don't say things like that." I sobbed.

"I told you to forget me and move on but I never truly wanted that, I want you to remember me, Y/n. Not the bad times but the good ones to give you strength in the times you are falling apart. No matter wherever I am even if I am no longer here, I want you to remember that I am always going to keep loving you. I know I can't protect you, even now you are sad because of me but thank you for loving me, for making me feel special, for making me do crazy things I never did for a human. Even now that I am going to die, I don't have any regrets because you fulfilled me, Y/n" he was looking straight into my eyes and I was crying even more harder than before.

"I am s-sorry, I am so sorry Jimin. I couldn't even do anything to protect you. I am a failure." I was sobbing and he held my hand tightly.
"I don't want you blaming yourself in my last moments, my love. It was never you fault." he said his hands slipped through mine and he we couldn't touch each other anymore.
His body slowly started to disappear.
"Jimin!" I was devastated.
"Don't blame yourself for anything, stay strong and remember I love you more than anything." he said and his body was half disappeared.
"Jimin, don't leave." I was crying even more when he was disappearing.
His eyes also watered and he forwarded a hand towards my cheek and said the words he said when he first met.
"Don't cry for our fate Y/n this is not the end." he said and continued....

"Gosh you are ma-making my ears bleed." he said and still smiled through tears while I broke down totally. I fell on my knees clenching onto my heart and cried. I couldn't believe that....

Jimin disappeared from my life.

To be continued ~

This chapter is sad and I am sorry for that.
Do you think Jimin will come back?