Chapter - 34

Previously :

"It-It's because of the touch."

Present :

"W-what" I was confused yet scared at the same time.
"Y/n, it-it's because of we of your touch." He said as he sighed when he felt a little relieved.
"My touch." I said as looked at my hands.
"Yeah, I guess. Try to hold my hand again." he said and forwarded his hand.
The moment I held it he groaned again.
"Jimin!" I froze at my spot.
"I was right." he said.

He was finally okay. I was sitting on the bed but made sure to maintain distance.
"Y/n-ah, come here at least why are you sitting so far." Jimin said and patted the space beside him.
"You'll get hurt." I said and looked down.
"I won't, just come here." he said and I looked at him, he looked so weak and even more see through.
I didn't said anything and just looked down.
He sighed and came towards me and was about to grab my hand when I got up.
"Jimin, what are you doing?" I said as I was worried he might feel the pain again.
"What? You aren't answering and now you don't want me to hold you?" he said, sadness was clear in his tone.

"Jimin, you know it's not like that. You'll get hurt." I said.
"I told you I won't. Just sit beside me, I won't touch you. Stay by my side Y/n." he said and sighed before nodding.
He smiled like a happy kid and went back to where he was while I sat down beside him.
Just as I sat beside him, he held me by my arm.
"Jimin you-"
"I am fine, my love. Don't worry." he said and laid his head on my lap and closed his eyes.
I saw him trying to not to make any sound as he was again feeling the pain.

I sighed and wanted to wake him up but looking at how pure and innocent he looked made me think otherwise.
He knew from the very start that our fate won't lead us to anything but misery yet still he loved me and even now he is suffering.
I wanted to wake him up but I felt my self fading. He might have sensed it already that's why he was being like this.
Now that I think of it he always hugs me right before I am gone. I looked at him and finally closed my eyes as well.

Jimin's pov
She's gone. I can't feel her energy anymore.
I got up and sighed. Looking at the empty space where Y/n was just a minute ago.
"I shouldn't have said that to her." I told my self.
I looked towards the moon which was about to disappear after two days.
As I was looking at it saw that firefly again.
I walked towards the window and opened it.
"Long time no see" I said as I smiled at it l when it entered the room. The fly went near the bed and transformed into a human like figure leaving me shocked.
"Hi Jimin." the tall guy said.
"You-you are the one who saved Y/n, right?" I said still shocked, he was one of the angels.

"Yeah I am Namjoon." he said and smiled.
"What are you doing here?" I asked as I walked towards him.
"Don't you think I have always been here." he said and I nodded.
"I see you condition is getting worse day by day." he said as be sighed when he looked at me.
"So what are you up to?" I asked him
"Well just gonna keep you company for today." he said and winked while I looked at him and blinked.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡♡⋆♡●⑅◌
Y/n's pov

I woke up with a heavy heart. I couldn't believe it was happening he was getting hurt even by my touch but still he endured it only for me.
It already Friday today and just knew more day is left with him. I don't know how I'll live with him, I don't even have any will to live anymore.
"Y/n, you still sleeping?" I heard Jae-In shouting so I got up and went towards the living room to the main gate.
"What?" I asked as I just woke up.
"Get ready for school you dummy. I made breakfast." he said and walked back as I nodded and got ready.

Time skip - at school
"You know, you don't have to cook breakfast for me everyday I can do it on my own." I scolded Jae-In as he was insisting to cook breakfast everyday.
"Y/n, I want to do that besides you were going to get late if I hadn't made it for you too." he defended himself.
"That won't happen again so-"
"Y/n!" I was cut off when someone shouted my name. It was Ji-na.
She came towards me and looked at Jae-In.
"You two dating?" she asked smiling.
"No!" we both said at the same time.
"Oh I see" she said with a teasing smirk.

"Anyways let's go to the class." Jae-In said coldly looking at Ji-na as we nodded.
Jae-In and Ji-na kept giving strange looks to each other throughout the classes it was more like Jae-In was glaring again her and she was frowning.
I remember telling him about what Namjoon said and gladly I met his dad recently.
There isn't any more information about that director but I was told that I'll have bodyguards which was such a relief.

The went on and on but I was getting anxious about how will I help Jimin. He is so near of leaving everything and I can't even do anything.
"Hey Y/n" Ji-na called me making me snap out of my thoughts.
"Yeah?" I looked over her.

"You remember we have to hangout today, right?"

To be continued ~