Chapter - 35

Previously :

"You remember we have to hangout today, right?"

Present :

"Oh yeah, I remember." I said and she nodded.
"So, right after school?" Ji-na asked.
"Sure" I said and she smiled.

School was going as usual nothing big happened but all I know is someone is up to something and no matter how I think of it, Ji-na sure had something to do with my kidnapping and even Jackson has a connection to it. The bruise on his arm explains it all.

After school
"Where are we going Ji-na?" I asked her as we exited the school gate.
"Let's got the new cafe, first" she said and I nodded.
Jae-In already went ahead as I told him about it already.
"Y/n, what are you thinking?" she asked.
"Nothing much let's just hurry. I can't wait to try some new snacks." I said as I smiled.
I wanted to hear something from her thoughts but as usual there was a random music playing.
It had always been like that and I can't believe I never thought it was suspicious.

When we finally arrived there, the cafe looked really fresh and welcoming and so was the food.
I was wondering why nothing happened until now. Everything was just normal which isn't what I expected.
Even if I get kidnapped again. I do have a plan to but all I need is some anesthetics and we are done.
So the plan is basically that, when I get kidnapped again I will take some anesthetics and hopefully I will be unconscious for two days. These two days will be enough for the police to find me as they won't do anything to me when in am not conscious since that's what Jae-In's dad told me.

It was almost dark when Ji-na mentioned about the amusement park she wanted to visit.
"But Ji-na, it's too late?" I said whining.
"Come one Y/n, don't kill the joy." she said and dragged me along with her.
"Hey let's got that first." she said looking excitedly at the giant wheel.
She looked so happy and seemed to enjoy herself. I stared at her while we were walking.
I can't believe the only person I trusted the most, betrayed me.

When we reached at the wheel she took my hand and dragged me inside with her.
The wheel slowly started moving, the view from the top was amazing and beautiful. The city lights shining so beautifully and the cold wind blowing.
"It's pretty" she said.
"Indeed." I said.
I wonder how she managed to control her thoughts.

A few moments later
"Let's go" she said
"To where? I am really tired now, Ji-na." I said.
"To grab some cotton candy." she said pointing towards the stall.
"Some other day please. I wanna go home now." I said as I hugged her arm.
"N-no Y/n, we have to get it today." she said and I sighed.
"Okay, let's get it and head home." I said although I am not sure if I'll make it home.

She smiled and we walked towards the stall. As I was getting my candy, I turned around to look at Ji-na but she was no where to be found.
I tried to search in the crowd but couldn't find her then I saw a dark alley on a corner.
It obviously looked dangerous so I didn't dare to go inside it but why is there even an alley like that in the middle of an amusement park.

As I started to walk away, I heard muffled cries of an animal.
I took my phone out and turned on the flashlight to see what it was.
It was a little white puppy with yellowish pattern on it.
It reminded me of Jimin, how he always wears white and his blonde hair.
I couldn't stop myself from going towards it as it resembled Jimin a lot.
I held it and made my way outside the alley.
"Y/n" I heard a voice.
"Is that you Ji-na?" I asked as the voice sounded familiar.
She came towards me and took the puppy from me. The puppy ran away as soon as she was done putting him down.
She came towards me as I took steps backward.
She suddenly ran towards me which took me by surprise but she was hugging me tightly.
'I am so sorry,  my friend.' she thought.
For the first time I heard something like that from her.

Within a minute I felt a sharp pain on my neck and started it feel dizzy. At the same time I felt something wet on my shoulders.
Ji-na was crying. I couldn't think of anything at the moment not even about the whole damn plan.
I raised my hand to pat her back but couldn't as all I saw was black.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡♡⋆♡●⑅◌
"Y/n" it was his voice.
"Jimin" I walked towards him who was staring at me.

"You life is in danger

"You life is in danger." Jimin said and he looked calm.
"I think" I said as I sat down but not near him.
"I think?! That's all you have to say?!" he shouted suddenly.
"What happened?" I was startled.
"You are asking me what happened?! Your plan didn't went well!" he freaked out again. He knew about it but how? I was confused so I asked as I frowned.

"How do you know about it?"

To be continued ~

The story is almost reaching it's end.
I hope you are liking what you are reading so far and I may not be able to update every day, there can be a day or two when I'll skip so please wait for me.
Since I am gonna graduate highschool this year I need to work extra hard.

Anyways.
Thank you for your time and thank you for reading.
♪ ♬ ヾ(´︶'♡)ノ ♬ ♪