Chapter - 3

Previously :
What just happened? I was in my room, in my bed. In the same clothes and position I was sleeping in.

Present
“What was that? It felt too real to be a dream. Maybe some sort of lucid dream I guess. Whatever it was, I felt good and for the first time after so long my mind was in peace.”

*Alarm rings*
Well for the first time in my life I woke up before alarm. Let's just get ready.” With that I headed towards bathroom and got ready within 10 mins.

“Guess I'll have plenty of time for breakfast today.” I said with a smile as I was feeling happy and a bit lighter then any other days when I used to wake up tired and go back to school with that.

Ever since mom and dad left, life was always cruel to me but looks like I can be happy even if it's only for today or a moment. I am totally fine with that since I got to be happy. I guess it's all thanks to the sleep I got or the dream or the guy what was his name again? Aa! Jimin! Yes! It was Jimin!

Time skip - at school
“Hey Y/n! Kim Y/n!” I heard someone calling me so I turned around only to find Min Jae-in calling me. Oh damn it's gonna be awkward as hell now! What do I do?

“Hey listen up Y/n” Jae-in said.
“What is it Jae-in? ”
“About what happened yesterday I wanted to say I know it was unexpected and sudden but can you think it over once again please?” he said pleading. At this point I did saw a bit of sincerity in his eyes but it didn't last long as just then a girl passed by.

"Woah that chick got a nice body like damn and why the hell that skirt is so short'' Jae-in's thoughts. What was I even expecting from him thinking that I just sighed and as if his nasty mind wasn't enough the girl turned around and winked at him and he did the same making sure I won't notice but I did. Too bad Mr Jae-in.

He turned around pretending as if he picked up something he dropped. When he faced me I was glaring at him.
“Y/n? What's wrong? Y-you okay? Wh-why are you looking at me like that?”
He said with an awkward laugh.
“Min Jae-in” I said with a forced and fake looking smile“It's a no. No matter how many times you make me think about it, it's gonna be a no. So I'll get going now.” with that I walked away from him not until I heard something again.

"You just wait Kim Y/n. I will make you regret even if it costs me my life to do so and when you'll be head over heels for me I will break you so damn hard that you'll regret this for your entire life. Just because you got a good face and body you think you can reject me just wait you arrogant bitch"

“He thinks of me like that? I can't believe this guy. How can people be this fake and two faced?” I was about to tear up when I felt a hand around my waist.
“How have you been Little Panda?” the owner of the hand said. Wait! That voice I turned around and saw..

“Ji-na!”with thiat I hugged her tightly.
“Do you know how much I missed you? Where have you been?”
“Aww I missed you too you know but it took my aunt a little more time than expected to recover”Ji-na said with a said tone. I felt sorry for her as her aunt she had a kidney transplant. Luckily the surgery went well but she wasn't able to get discharged. It seems like everything is okay now since she (Ji-na) is finally here.

“Well let's catch up later. What do you say muffin? ”I asked her.
“Sounds good to me” she said with a smile and we spent the rest of the catching up on things she missed.

Time skip - After school
I was finally home and on my bed yet again. I am still confused what was that world and things I saw. I want to be there again and for that I have to sleep. Let's try.

Not after too long I fell asleep as I was already tired. All I could see was darkness. Until I opened my eyes again to find out that I was here again.

 Until I opened my eyes again to find out that I was here again

“Welcome back Y/n” Jimin said coming out from nowhere.
“Oh hey Jimin”
“How was your day?”he asked looking at me.
“It was fine I guess. I felt really light when I woke up”
“It's because you chose this world as your stress reliever I guess”he said with a slight giggle and again I was lost admiring his features.

“But Y/n, I can sense a little sadness. Did something wrong happened?” he asked with a concerned voice.
“Oh it's nothing I was just worried if I'll be able to see you again” I said with a smile. I am still not sure if I should trust him or not. Just then I noticed a grin on his face.

“What?” I asked.
“You were worried if you'll be able to see me or not huh” he said, grin turning to a mischievous smile and now he was talking steps closer to me.
“Uh-umm well”I was at a loss of words. I was lost in his eyes as they were staring deep into mine.

The next thing he did got me speechless. He slid his hand around my waist.
“Well? What are you trying to say Y/n”
He said leaning towards my face. At this rate my voice stuck inside my throat and my mind went blank.
“I sense a very strong energy around you. Hmm looks like you're flustered”
He said with a deep voice. Each and every word sounded so good that it had me blushing like crazy.

Just then he leaned even closer and moved towards my ear then whispered “Y/n , Do you like me?”

To be continued ~