Chapter - 29

Previously :
He was your first love after all.

Present :
You looked at him and sighed. Thinking of the time you both spent together was only going to bring even more heart break so you broke the hug and said.
"It's okay, Jae. I forgive you." you said and he looked down.

'I can't believe I had a thought of hurting her. I just can't believe myself. I am such a bad person.' he was mentally beating himself for this.
Jae-In wasn't always like this, he used to be smart kid who was everybody's favorite but ever since his brother died, his family started falling apart.
He adapted many bad habits but never smoked or drank for the sake of his family and friends who cared for him especially you.

"Jae-in-ah, let's get back to how we used to be, okay?" you said and his face lit up a little.
"Thank you so much Y/n. I don't deserve you so I am going to let you go." Jae-In said with a sad smile.
"Huh" you were confused.
"I am giving up on you Y/n. I am not the right person for you and I am going to move on." he said and tried to smile a little more even though tears were still forming on his eyes.
"Jae actually I-" you were cut off by him.
"I know. You like someone right?" he said.
"How do you know about it?" you asked stunned.

Y/n's pov
"Oh come on Y/n. I knew you had a huge crush on me ever since we first met but you still turned me down and even now there's only one reason that you have something going on." he said proudly.
"Ye-yeah, let's go downstairs. We have some things to discuss." I said and he laughed while I ran out of the doors. When I reached the stairs I heard it again, Jae-In's thoughts.
'I wish I could turn back time. I totally lost her.' he thought and I heard his footsteps coming down so I walked towards Namjoon who was preparing for dinner.

After dinner
"YOU WHAT?!" Jae-In asked in shock.
"Yeah I do hear people's thoughts." I said and he fell back on the couch.
Apparently he asked me why was I kidnapped.
"Y/n I am-" he was about to apologize again.
"No, don't when I said I forgive you I meant all of it." I said and rolled my eyes.
"Hehe thanks." he said with an awkward smile.
'Aaaa. What am I suppose to think? Am I even allowed to think in front of her?' he thought.
"Will you stop freaking out? I can hear all of it." I said starting to get a little annoyed.
"Oh yeah sorry." he said and Namjoon shook his head.
"Think straight, think straight, think straight." he was thinking yet again.
"Can you stop Jae. It's irritating me now." I said and he ran to his room and shouted.
"Can you still hear me?!" I just giggled and shouted back.
"No! Just go to sleep!" Namjoon looked at me.
"You should sleep too, Y/n. Today is an important day." he said and I nodded. We both got up and went towards out room to sleep.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡♡⋆♡●⑅◌
"Y/n" I heard Jimin's voice. Thankfully he was a little calm now but he was still the same. His figure that was slowly fading day by day.
"Jimin" I said as he ran towards me and embraced me.
"Are you okay?" he asked.
"I am fine, thanks to Namjoon." I said and all the people looked at Namjoon who was near the deity.

"I want my answers, my lady" I said as I looked at her fiercely.
"Go on." she said, signaling with her hand.
"Is there no way we can defy our fate?" I said and she shook her head.
"Then what is happening to Jimin? Why is he disappearing?" I asked.
Because he met his soulmate who is a human. These are the last days of his life."
"Why was I given the ability to hear people's thoughts?" I asked but my voice broke a little.
"Y/n" Jimin looked at me and intertwined out hands.
"So that you will never fall for a human." she said.
"Then why? Then why do you want to separate us?!" I lost my patience again while Jimin squeezed my hand a little to make me calm down.
"It's what was decided for you." she said with a expressionless face.
"I can't believe it. I can't believe you created us, if it was case you could've at least showed us a way or made us suffer a little less. My life has been miserable ever since and now because of me Jimin is going to cease. Why did you even created me! If all I could do was to give pain to others! Everyone I loved had to end like this! Why did you created me if you weren't going to watch over me." I said and finally some more tears made there way.

"I always watched over on you, child." she said and I looked at her.
The lady on you door 11 years ago,  the lady who gave you flowers on your birthday and you survived those attacks when you almost lost your life, that was all because I was watching over you." she said and Jimin had his eyes widened while he looked at me.
"What attacks?" he asked but I just looked down.
"The girl in your school who saved you when you were hanging from the roof was me." she said and looked at me while I was shocked.

So she was.....

Seo-Jin

To be continued ~