Chapter - 33

Previously :

"So what do you say? Will you choose Jae-In over Jimin and change your fate?"

Present :
"What are you saying?" I felt myself being furious again.
"Listen Y/n, this is a rare chance, you can literally change you whole life with just choosing him." Namjoon said.
"Never, I am never going to choose anyone over Jimin." I said.
"Your choice" he shrugged his shoulders then smiled again.
"But remember Y/n don't trust anyone told much. It's already Thursday, today so I hope the rest of the time you have left with Jimin will do well and take care both of you." he said and I nodded with a sigh.
"Ayo! Joonie!" We heard someone shouting and when we turned around it was Jackson running towards Namjoon.
"Not again." Joon said as he shook his head.

Jackson came running towards him and threw himself on Namjoon which caused him to stumble back, a little.
"H-Hi Jackson" he said trying to balance himself while Jackson was still hanging onto him.
"What is happening here so early in the morning and why is Jackson sticking to Namjoon?" Ji-na arrived and looked at them weirdly while I was laughing at the scene in front of me.
"Hey Jackson, you should come down now. I have to return a book in the library." he said and Jackson finally left him.
"Anyways Y/n, remember what I told you." Namjoon said eyeing towards the both of them but both Jackson and Ji-na didn't noticed while on the other hand I had my eyes widened. If Namjoon is eyeing them then that means they have something to do with the whole thing.

"Everything is in front of you, you know. You just have to add things up."
Namjoon said and smiled for the last time and walked away.
"What was that about?" Ji-na asked.
"Oh well he is helping me for out Maths test so he told me learn the formulas and add everything up." I said.
"As expected, Joonie is a genius." Jackson said and I smiled, in attempt to not look suspicious.
I still can't believe they are both involved in it. I feel so betrayed right now, they were the people I trusted the most.

After school
Ever since I moved into my new apartment, Jae-In and I has been walking home and school together. I noticed that no one attacked when I am not all by myself.
"Y/n, you looked disturbed during the class. Are you okay?" he asked.
"Yeah. I am just thinking of a way out of all this mess." I replied.
"Don't worry, I told you everything will be fine. It might have been hard, you are only 18 and a psycho is after your life." Jae-In said.
"It's not like I wasn't expecting it." I said as I sighed.

"Y/n, I promise we'll protect you." he said and I chuckled.
"Thanks Jae-In. You don't know how much thankful I am, I won't ever be able to repay what you did for me." I said and he shook his head.
"You don't have to repay anything. It's something I want to do for my dearest friend." he said and smiled.
I smiled back and we both hurried home just to avoid any kind of risks.

At home.
I was about to open my door but then I turned towards Jae-In.
"Hey,  I heard how much you tried to control your scared thoughts." I said while laughing and he widened his eyes and rushed to his room.
I opened the door and went straight towards my room only to see a window open.
I was shocked by what I saw, there was no way I could've kept it open. I am sure I locked all the doors and windows.

I checked my room and thankfully nothing was stolen. There wasn't a single trace of someone entering and leaving. I thought maybe I was being delusional so I just thought to think about it later on.

The time went on as continued to do the things I had to and tried to summarize everything by what Namjoon said. It was so frustrating that I didn't realized when I saw fell asleep.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡♡⋆♡●⑅◌

I opened my eyes and saw an angel sleeping on the grass. I went near and sat down next to him and saw him opening his eyes a little.

I smiled at him and he slowly got up

"Y/n, how was your day?" he asked while sitting up and hugged.
"It was good. You had fun?" I asked him and he nodded a little.
I looked at him and he was even more transparent than before. We only had two more days now.
"It was fine, without it you I felt empty but now that you are here, I feel happy." he said and smiled while breaking the hug.
I chuckled and took out a straw from his hair.
He grabbed my hand and smiled.
"Thanks" he said and started coughing all of a sudden.
"Jimin! What happened?" I asked as I panicked looking at him coughing continuously.

"I-I am *cough* f-fine *cough cough*" he said but coughed even harder.
"Jimin let's go back. You are clearly not fine." I said and held him as we both head back home.

I helped him to bed and he somehow relaxed a little however he was still trying to catch his breath.
"Y/n, I feel weak." he said with his eyes closed, he was clearly in pain.
I touched his face but I could barley feel his skin. I looked towards the moon which was now even more less than than half. It was slowly disappearing even more.
Jimin was groaning in pain by now.

"Jimin, what should I do now?" I started to panic even more looking at his condition.
"I-I don't know Y/n. How many days do I have?" he said.
"Three, including today." I answered as I felt myself tearing up again at the thought of him leaving.
"Is there really no other way? I'll do anything, Jimin please tell me." I said and as I held his hand, he groaned even more and pushed my hand away.
A tear came out from his eye and he said.

"It-It's because of the touch."

To be continued ~

I know there wasn't much of a progress in this chapter but thank you for still reading it.
Actually I was kinda distracting because of vibe. (♥ω♥ ) ~♪
Coz you know we got that vibe~

Anyways
Thank you so much my dear reader.
~(^з^)-♡