Chapter - 4

Previously : “Y/n, Do you like me?”
Present :
His words made my senses came back. “Huh Wha-what are you talking about! No! Obviously no!” and with that I pushed him with all the strength but he didn't seem to get affected and backed away from me slowly removing his hand.

“Ahahahaha! Oh lord! Y/n yo-your face jus- now hahaha red” he was laughing so hard that he couldn't even form a sentence.

I have to admit his laughter was contagious and the way he covered his face while laughing with his small and cute hands was so adorable that I wanted to pinch his cheeks so bad

5 mins later
I can't believe he is still laughing like how can you dude it's been so long.
“Hey Jimin! stop now” I said while being a little annoyed.
“Ha okay okay I will stop now” he said wiping the tears away that formed because of laughing too much.

I just decided to walk past him and went to explore the world a little more, just then “Hey Y/n! Wait for me I am coming too” he said and dashed towards me.
“Are you annoyed because I was laughing at you?” no answer.  “Hey I was just messing around don't take it too seriously ” silence “ At least respond to me. You know I couldn't help because your face was so red and you looked so cute.” he said again.

'Cute? He thought I was cute?' I was about to blush again but I hid it this time trying really hard.
“Yeah yeah” It was all that I said earning a sigh from him. “I see you really don't talk much” he said again and I chose to just hum.
Just then we reached somewhere beautiful.

“So here it is” Jimin said

“What?” I asked.
“The end of this world” he replied.
“Huh this world had an end?” I asked again.
“Everything does. Everything that exist has an end Y/n. Just like life and death” Jimin replied and I just nodded.
“It's beautiful even if it's the end” I said admiring the view in front of me.
“I wish to have a nice and beautiful end too” Jimin mumbled.

“Huh? You said something?” I asked.
“You heard something?” he questioned.
“Sort of ”
“Yeah sort of I did said something”
“What is it”
“Just something” he said with a smile.

“Jimin”
“Yups” he answered
“How many people you've met or talked to, before me?” I have been wondering about it for a while now.
“Hmm.... A few.  I don't really communicate with them” he replied.
“Why so?” I asked not believing him.
I try to hide from them, they might scare away if I showed up you know so it's better to let them be”he replied.

“Why would they be scared? You aren't a bad person nor are you scary”
“I was afraid to intract with them just like you freaked out for the first time I knew everyone will so I just let them have some peace and quality time alone in the place they made” he said and sighed.
“But then why'd you chose to talk to me when you could've just hid somewhere?” again I asked out of curiosity.
“Because it just felt like the right thing to do” he replied and looked at me straight in the eyes.

His eyes always did some magic to me and I couldn't stop myself from getting lost in them. Just at the moment I realized I was fading and the last thing I saw was Jimin getting blured and darkness taking over.

Morning
I woke up on my bed. Time really flies fast huh.  “Okay let's just get going to another hectic day of my life. New problem with new day,I am coming”

With that I got ready , had my breakfast and left for school.

Few moments later
I was on my way when I found an injured cat.“ oh! It has a huge cut know the feet.  I should hurry to the nearest vet. before it gets too bad. ” with that I ran towards the nearest vet.

???'s pov
“Do u really think this girl who lost so much up until now deserves this, going through all the hardships?” worry was clear in the tone.
“You don't have to worry about her, after all the things she went through she is on her way to find her happiness that she deserves.” the person said with a satisfaction.

Meanwhile with Jimin
Jimin's pov
I sighed after she disappeared, looking at her fading figure I judge wanted to hold her for a little while, I wished I could steal some more time with her.
“Kim Y/n, what are you doing to me? I never felt like holding back a human from leaving but you”even I was amazed by my behavior.
Just then I saw a firefly coming out from the trees that shined beautifully under the moonlight and sat on the spot where Y/n did.

“Hey thanks for the company little friend” I looked at it and smiled and then looked at the moon again.
“You might have really liked full moon” I said thinking of her. It was peaceful in this place but her presence made it worth for me to stay here. “I hope to see you soon” she's like the bright light in the beautiful darkness of this world.

To be continued ~