Chapter - 10

Previously: The next thing you heard was clicking and a gunshot.

Present :
The gunshot was followed by a thud sound. Seven year old you, knew what it was and why it happened. The guy shot your mom and now she was dead. You tried really hard to suppress your sobs and soon after the man said.
"Let's find that girl. She wouldn't have gone too far." with that you heard footsteps. After half an hour, you thought of coming out of that room but when you opened the door, you saw sea right beneath you. One wrong step and you were done. You teared up again and thought of calling someone through your mom's phone.

The phone was dead. You were helpless, all alone and stuck. Those people could return searching for you but you didn't knew what to do. Just like that 2 days passed when your relatives came tracking your mom's phone when they found you sleeping in that room and rescued you.

End of flashback
"So you were in that room for almost 3 days without food or water?" Jimin asked shocked and you nodded.
"It was a horrible day and that day happened to be my birthday when everything begin to go wrong" you said trying to hold back tears.
"After that incident I never celebrated my birthday. Whenever my birthday came I just remember  about that time and cry, only if I hadn't told them, only if I was strong enough to endure what I was suffering from, that news wouldn't have spread from a doctor and my parents would have been with me" you said and a tear slid down. The pain you had hidden and closed within you was finally out.

You stayed strong all this time but right now you were miserable, at your worst. Just then Jimin embraced you tightly.

Y/n's pov
"Cry as much as want. I won't tell you calm down. Just let it all out, you've been holding it in for too long. Thank you for trusting me. I am here for you" Jimin said and hugged me even tighter and I broke down once again.

"I-I am just so useless Jimin. Because of me my parents died, because of me they had to go through all that. I am not worth living a life" I was a crying mess.
"It's not your fault Y/n . It was their decision and the fate that had such turn" he said patting my back.
"They-they were torched. My dad was torched to death just because of me. I  hate it, I hate myself." I said sniffing and sobbing.

Jimin sighed and said " it's all in past Y/n, your parents won't be happy to see you like this from wherever they are. Let's focus on a brighter future okay?" I couldn't form words and cried harder.

After some minutes I finally calmed down.
"You good, now?" Jimin asked and I just nodded while sniffing.
"Aww.... Come on cheer up a little, our birthday is about start." Jimin said and I smiled a little at him, blushing at the thought of 'our' birthday. I was going to celebrate it after 10 years with someone so special to me.

"Someone's blushing again I see" Jimin said and smirked a little trying to lighten the mood.
"No I am not" I said and cover my cheeks.
"Aww my blushy is so cute" he said smiling with his adorable eyes.
"Huh ? B-blushy" I asked about the new nickname and wait did he just call me his- my blushy. Thinking that I got even redder.

"Yeah because you look cute when you blush and I like when you do" he said and himself got a little pink.
“Ah I see” I said.
"Oh it's here" he said and I looked at his confused.
"What is"
"Happy birthday my Blushy!" he said and smiled.
"Happy birthday to you too chim chim" I returned the smile.
"Chim chim?" he asked.
"A nickname for you since you gave me one" I said and he giggled
"I have a gift for you" he said and went behind a tree and I just looked at him not getting what he meant.
He came with his hands behind his back and came towards me and said
"Here" with a smile and I saw a beautiful flower tiara.

"Oh my God,  Jimin it's so pretty

"Oh my God,  Jimin it's so pretty. Thank you so much" I said feeling happy and hugged him tightly.
So this is what he was doing that day with flowers.

"It's my pleasure Y/n" he said and I broke the hug.
"But what would you like as a gift I didn't thought I would be starting our birthday here"
"You" he said leaning closer.
"H-huh?" I said gulping hard.
"I want 'you' to come early today" Jimin said and backed away.
"Oh O-Okay I will"

"Promise?" He said showing his cute little pinky finger.
"Promise" I said with a smile and slowly started fading away.
"Have a great day and don't cry today." Jimin said with a smile and I returned the smile before everything went black again.

Morning
18th birthday
I woke up and found the tiara in my hands that Jimin gave me and smiled looking at it.
"My 18th birthday is going to be fun I guess. This is the best morning I had"
I said and went to get ready. I don't know why but you have done something to me Jimin.

Meanwhile
Jimin's pov
She went through a lot. I never felt this way towards a human but I couldn't see her like that. Her happiness makes me happy, her sadness makes my heart ache.  Seeing her like that all I want is to hold her close to me and wipe evey single tear that escapes her eyes.

"Kim Y/n, you don't know how much I am holding back myself. How much badly I want to hold you back here"
Just as I was lost in my thoughts that firefly came and started flying where Y/n stood few moments ago.

"You always choose the place where she leaves, this way you won't be able to meet her,  my little friend" I said looking at the firefly.
"Come earlier today and you'll meet her." I said and it started making an O pattern on the air.
"I'll take that as a yes" I smiled

"I had a great time. I even have a birthday now with the most wonderful person I've ever met. I don't know why this strange feeling is here but whenever I am with her, my heart beats like crazy and I wish that she won't leave and will be with me. I don't want to see her hurt. I just want her smiling and happy. I think I get it now, this is what compassion feels like, this is what love feels like."

To be continued ~