Chapter - 31

Previously :

Jackson had a bruise on his arm.

Present :
"Y/n, are you listening?" Ji-na asked while waving her hand in front of my face.
"Oh sorry? What were you saying?" I said and she looked at me in disbelief before answering.
"I said it's already Wednesday today so Friday isn't that far." she said and I realized we had already spent our two days in the castle and only four days are left for Jimin.
"Yeah right but what happened to Jackson's arm?" I asked
"Oh that uh-" she looked tensed but Jackson came from behind.
"Talking about me ladies?" he said with a cheerful smile.

"Umm what happened to your arm?" I asked again.
'Ji-na is a fool' Jackson thought and I frowned.
"Uh well I got into a little bit of an accident the other day." he said and I nodded.
The teacher came and our class began as usual.

After school
"Y/n, wait for me!" I heard Jae-In calling for me.
"What?" I asked as I turned around.
"You are going to your old apartment right?  Let me help you with moving in." he said and I looked at him up and down.
"How'd you know?" I asked.
"Our landlord informed me that I'll have a next door neighbor." he said and winked.
"Anyways I'll help you." he said and I nodded since it was best if I could get some help.

When we finally settled everything into my new apartment I thanked Jae-In and he returned to back to his room.
The next thing I wanted to do was contact the police officer.
As I called him I heard a bang on my door that startled me.
I went towards the door and saw through the peep hole but no one was there so I opened the door and saw a paper hanging on it with a nail.

Just then Jae-In ran out of his door.
"Are you okay?" he asked.
"I am fine but someone left th-this here." I was scared and he took that paper out of the door. It was a letter which said.

Don't try to be over smart. The officer you are trying to contact is already dead and you know the best part is I killed him just the way I killed your parents. The next turn is yours, Kim Y/n. If you don't want any other person to lose their life then keep quiet or else I will make sure each and everyone who's helping you, will face their end.

After reading the letter, I felt horrified. I could feel my self shivering in terror.
"Y/n" Jae-In said and hugged me.
"Don't worry everything will be fine. I will ask my dad to look into it." he said.
"No! Don't! I don't want your dad to get hurt as well." I said while panicking.
"It's okay, Y/n. Nothing will happen okay?  Besides I already told my dad about it. He said he will wind a way." he said.
"Thank you so much." I said as I felt my eyes were getting teary but this time I wasn't going to get weak. I will fight it.

"Go get some rest. Call me if something happens." Jae-In said and we both returned to our rooms.
Since it was already dark outside I just thought to sleep. I was too exhausted and wasn't even hungry anymore.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡♡⋆♡●⑅◌

I was here again and the only thing I saw was Jimin standing near the window.
I walked towards him and back hugged him.
He knew it was me, he smiled and placed his one hand above my arm and turned around.
"You are here?" He was smiling.
"Yeah. What were you doing?" I asked.
"Nothing just gazing out. The Moon looks beautiful." he said an looked towards the moon that was less then half and sighed. 
"Jimin, let's do everything we can before-" I couldn't get myself to say that.

He looked at me and smiled.
"Anything for you." he said.
"Let me do what you want. Ever since I came here, I am the only one who was receiving happiness so now let me make you happy as well." I said
"You presence and you standing here in front of me is enough to make me the happiest." he said. He's so precious, I don't want him to just let him disappear.

"Wanna go our for sometime?" I asked
"Sure thing" he said and winked to which I giggled.
"Let's go" I said and he nodded while smiling.

We eventually found a grassland and it was really beautiful. Jimin seemed so exited when he saw flowers and so many bugs.
I thought he was scared of bugs but looks like he's not.
He somehow managed to get a hat. I don't know from where he found it but he looked adorable.
"Hey Y/n, look at me." he said and I laughed. He is so pure
"Jimin what are you doing?" I said laughing while he was playing like a kid with a stick in between his legs and that's when he looked towards me .

"You are so beautiful, Y/n

"You are so beautiful, Y/n." he said and I stopped laughing.
"What with the sudden complement?" I asked smiling.
"Nothing, I just realized." he said.
"You just realized what?" I asked tilting my head.
"That you are beautiful." he said
"You mean before this, you thought I was ugly?" I looked at him in disbelief.
"Nope not ugly, I thought you were a monster by the way you used to chase me." he said while grinning.

"What the- Jimin!" I said and he ran away while laughing.
"Just wait until I catch you" I said and ran behind him.
"See, I told you, you look so dangerous when you chase me." he said while the stick was still between his legs as if it was a magic broom.

He was laughing and running happily while I was behind him laughing at myself. How we both became so close, how we used to be annoyed then happy. All the moments with him were magical as if I forgot about my miserable life. The time we celebrated our birthday, the time he was about to throw bugs at me just to wake me up, the time I told him about my parents and he comforted me and the most beautiful moment when we confessed. All the time I spent here with him were my happiness. I couldn't have asked for anyone else cos Jimin has became my whole world.

I wish we could stay like this, forever, happy and together.

To be continued ~

I keep forgetting the main plot but anyways. I want to thank the  reader who's been reading this story so far. Thank you so much.
I am really happy that you are still here.
o(〃^▽^〃)o