Chapter - 22

Previously :
"I know that Dad. I'll make it as soon as possible." she said and smirked and so did the man.

Present :
Y/n's pov
School was as always the last place I wanted to go but since it is the last year. I'll just bear with it.
Entering my not to lovely school, Namjoon was the first person I saw near the main door.
It took him a couple of seconds to look at my direction and he waved.
"Hey Y/n. Are you alright now?" he asked.
"Oh yeah I feel fine." I answered.
"I am so sorry Y/n. I wanted to visit you but I had somewhere to go during the lunch break yesterday." he said with an apologetic look.
"It's alright Joon. I understand." I said and smiled at him.

"I actually waited here for you to apologize and give this." Joon said and smiled while handing me a box.
"You didn't have to though."
"Just take it for me Y/n." he said and I nodded slowly while smiling.
"So let's go insid- argh!" Join got cut off when someone jumped on his back. It was non other then Jackson.
"You flirting with Y/n?" he asked Joon.
"What! No!" Namjoon answered.
"Then why is she blushing?" he said and I realized I actually was.
What the hell. Why am I blushing?

"I-I am not. Let's just go before it's too late." I said and rushed in.

In classroom
"Hey Y/n." Ji-na whispered from behind.
"Yeah?"
"Let's go hangout later after school." she said.
"I can't Ji-na. I have somewhere to go."  I whispered back.
"Somewhere? No way! Don't tell me you got a boyfriend." she whisper yelled.
"What! Of course not!" I yelled back. Her sentence almost made me choke coz I do have a boyfriend but it's kinda complicated. Thinking of Jimin, I started to blush.
"Lies and lies." Ji-na whispering again.
"What I am not lying." I tried to defend my self.
"Then why are you blushing?" I could feel her strong gaze.

"I am not. It's my natural blush." I said the first thing that came up.
"Yeah whatever. So since we aren't hanging out later, let's grab some doughnuts during lunch." she said and I smiled relieved.
"Sounds good." I said and slowly the class ended.

Lunch time
After buying some doughnuts with Ji-na, a sudden thought crossed my mind....

Seo-Jin
I haven't seen her that much today. I need to ask her about that incident.
"Y/n, let's go?" Ji-na said.
"You go ahead I need to use the restroom." I said and she nodded.

I tried to find her but couldn't.
Just where is she.
After few mins I finally found her in the empty classroom, talking to Namjoon? Were these two actually close?
They both sat near the window and the sunlight was coming inside and both of them looked heavenly. It was as if the angels were sitting there.
But it's not the time for that. I opened the door and they both looked at me.

"Y/n, aren't you having lunch?" Namjoon asked.
"I had it already, Joon. Umm can I talk to Seo-Jin for a moment?" I said. Namjoon got the hint and started walking out of the class.
"Hey Y/n" she greeted with a smile.
"I don't know where to start but thank you for saving my life Seo-Jin. I didn't got the chance to thank you properly." I said and she smiled brightly and took my hand in hers.
"You don't have to thank me, Y/n. Anyone in my position would've done the same." she said and I realized.

She touched me. We made a skin contact so I will hear her thoughts but strangely I didn't felt any kind of sign inside me that the power was activated. So I just looked at her.
"Umm do you remember what exactly happened with me?" I asked.
"By the time I got there you were already hanging." she answered.
"But why'd you came to the rooftop after Jackson had said those things and left so abruptly?"
"You dropped a pen so I thought of returning it." she looked kinda tensed now.

"Oh but you could've given it in the class then why were you rushing?" I asked. Even though she saved me something was off about her.
"I-I was jus-" before she could say anything the bell rang.
She looked relieved.
"Oh well. Looks like I need to find the others but anyways thanks again. I can never thank you enough for this." I said and was about to walk out until she said.
"This the least I can do for you." she said and smiled again. I didn't knew what to say so I just walked out.

After school
I was on my way to the new apartment and I have to say it was a nice place. Clean and fresh looking.
I was in front of the main gate when the landlord walked out.
"You must be Miss Y/n, right?" he asked with a smile.
"You are right." I smiled back
"Let's check the place now. Shall we?" He asked politely.
"Sure" I answered and we went inside.

10 minutes later
The tour ended really quickly but I am satisfied with this place.
"We still have some things to fix and it will take a while. A lot of things needs to be moved out and then we have cleaning." the landlord explained.
"The paperwork finished earlier than I thought." I said.
"Yeah it was a surprise for me too. Usually it takes almost 10 days to sort things out. I guess you are lucky young lady." he said and smiled and I smiled back.

I was as out of the main gate when a voice called me.
"Y/n?"
Th-this voice. It's..
"Jae-in?"
"What are you doing here?" he asked.
"I could ask you the same." I didn't mind being rude for some reasons.
'She hates me' Jae-in thought and looked kinda upset but hid it.
"Well I live here." he said.
"What?!" I was so shocked as if the world exploded.

"Wh-what happened?" he asked.
"I bought an apartment here as well." I had my eyes widened.
"Oh uh well means I will see you often now." he said and walked away. His thoughts nothing but.
'Walk, look straight Jae-in' what the hell.

At home
It was bed time. I couldn't believe what happened today. I was so frustrated that I just wanted to sleep.
Jimin will help me feel better.
Thinking of him I got exited.
"Gosh I love him so much." I said and took a final look at the doors and windows to make sure they are closed.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡♡⋆♡●⑅◌
I opened my eyes and was outside the house. I look for Jimin but he was nowhere so I thought he might be inside the house. I opened the door and went inside.
"Jimin! Are you here?" I was looking for him.
"Jimin?!" I was searching but he was nowhere. Just where is this boy.
I looked a little bit and only one room was left.
Let's take a look....
I opened the door and there he sitting on the bed.

"Jimin? What are you doing here? I've been looking for you for so long

"Jimin? What are you doing here? I've been looking for you for so long." I said and walked near him.
"Y/n" Jimin said in a deep voice and an unreadable expression.
"Jimi-" I couldn't finish my sentence and he pulled me down. I was now sitting on his lap.
"Wh-what are you doing?"
"This is the way I was talking about." he again said with a deep and mainly voice.

"Huh?" I was confused. He came closer and started kissing my neck. He suddenly stopped and stared into my eyes and said.
"Y/n, I want you."

To be continued ~

Smut?  😗What do you say?