Chpater - 24

Present:
Y/n's pov
I am late, great and now I am hungry just great.
During the classes I kept dozing off again and again but luckily no one noticed.
Now it's chemistry and it's even harder to force my eyes open.
(Deja Vu)
"So class as we all know that the weather is changing so please pay attention to the class, people get sleepy during this time just like we have one girl sitting there." our teacher said and looked at me.
"Right Ms. Kim? You keep dozing off meet me after lunch." she said and left.

Everyone in the class was now looking and me and I was super embarrassed to look at anyone.
"Y/n, are you okay?" Ji-na said and tapped my shoulder.
"Yeah I am fine Ji-na." I said and gave her a nod.
Just then Namjoon and Jackson came and said.
"Y/n, you should've stayed home. I guess it was the effect of meds they gave you." Namjoon said and Jackson nodded vigorously agreeing with him.
"I totally agree with Joonie." Jackson said and grinned to which me and Ji-na giggled.

After lunch
I went towards our teacher's office and got a lecture on how should I behave for good 20 mins.
I walked out after that and saw Seo-Jin walking towards my direction. Her face looked tensed when she saw me and walked away quickly.

I was confused but just shrugged it off.

Time skip - after school
I was alone on my way back when I felt like someone was following me so I turned around and the moment I turned my head a figure in black clothes came running towards me with a hammer in hand.
I screamed when the person held my hand. I was about to get hit but I held their wrist before it could make any move. I tried to fight back and but I was slowly loosing strength so I called for help.
"Help! Please save me! Help!" I shouted but that person tried to cover my mouth. I took the chance and snatched the hammer and hit the person on the arm.

Whoever it was fell on the knees and before I could've done anything more they got up and ran away.
I stood there in utter shock.

A few mins later I reached home and the second I closed the door I couldn't stop my tears.
Someone was after my life. I was close to death. Without knowing  anything, without providing justice to my parents death I was going to die.
I was lucky today but for how long.

I felt myself getting weak and  memories of my parents flashing before my eyes.
"Mom, Dad I can't die. I am not going to die before I punish the person who is responsible for this. I will punish those people no matter what."
I got up and wiped my tears.

During night
"What? Not even one? How much time does it need to provide you a bodyguard for me?" I was looking for a bodyguard after dinner coz whatever happened today was scary and I can't take a risk.
"Sorry Ma'am but it will take 3 days minimum." The other person said.
"I understand but please make it quick." I said and sighed.
What should I do? Should I just stay home for those 3 days? I think that will be best.

I thought and slept with my lights on because darkness was scaring me even more now.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡♡⋆♡●⑅◌
Jimin's pov
"She's here. I don't know how to face her now. After what happened yesterday I feel so shy to even think of her. The image of her under me keeps popping up. What should I do? Aa Jimin you are so done." I became shy at the thought of yesterday. I was blushing like crazy

Maybe I should just wait here she'll come inside but then what? What if she gets disappointed about yesterday? What if I wasn't good enough. My mind is going to be a mess.
"Okay okay Jimin calm down calm down."
Aaaa I can't let's just lean here and wait.
Yeah wait just wait nothing else!!
Come on stop blushing Y/n can't see you like this.

Y/n's pov
I was inside the house, near the door of the bedroom. I think Jimin still here.
I was holding onto the handle and but couldn't open it because of feeling all shy and getting red again.
"Okay Y/n calm down. He is your boyfriend. Nothing is wrong okay just go inside." I told myself and entered the room.

Only to see Jimin leaning on a pillar and spacing out.

"Jimin?" I called but he didn't answered

"Jimin? You Okay?" I called again.
"I was good yesterday ." he mumbled.
I heard and blushed even harder.
I tapped his shoulder and...
"Aaaaaaa!!!" he screamed.
"What the hell Jimin"
"When did you get here?" he asked with wide eyes.
"When you were mumbling stuff." I said and rolled my eyes.

"You-you rolled your eyes at me." Jimin said and pointed towards me.
"Yeah I did so?" I teased with a smirk.
"Hey how can you act so bold after wh-what we did yesterday." he said and I his cheeks turning pink as well as mine.
"Wh-why are you bringing that up?" I said and looked away.
"I-I wanted to ask. It was good right?" he asked pouting.
"H-huh" I became nervous.
"I mean if it was satisfying it was my first time doing such stuff." he said and looked shy.

"Really? You looked experienced though." I said wanting to tease him for God knows why.
He liftwd his face up with immediately with wide eyes.
"What! No! It was the first time." Jimin said and his whole face was turning red.
"I see. I was just teasing you." I said and playfully rolled my eyes.
Jimin saw that and came closer, grabbed my waist and pulled me even more closer to him, there was not space left in between us. He leaned forward and said in a deep voice.

"Don't roll them too much, lady. Unless you want me to make them roll back out of pleasure."

To be continued ~

I need inspiration for the story to continue 😪