Chpater - 23

Disclaimer - This chapter contains mature content and sexual activity. If you find it inappropriate or uncomfortable to read them you may skip to the next chapter.
This chapter or fan fiction does not involves idol's personal life and does not mean to sexualize them.

Previously:
"Y/n, I want you."

Present:
"Huh Ji-Jimin?" I didn't knew what should I say.
"If you don't want it then I'll stop. Tell me do you want me to stop or not." Jimin said in a deep voice again. It was too hot to resist.
"I-I" I couldn't form a sentence.
"I'll take that hesitation as a sign to keep going." he said and smirked.

And slowly his lips reached my jaw then he turned me around and now his lips were on mine.
We both started making out heavily and I turned my body towards him and wrapped my around his neck to which he tilted his head a little.

"Y/n, I can't resist anymore." Jimin said and looked into my eyes.
"Then don't." I said then added.
"Don't stop Jimin." He smiled and smirked as if this was what he was waiting to hear.
He again kissed my neck but this time it was rough.
"I know it's a bit early but I can't wait any longer,Y/n." He said and started laying me down on the bed.
He was on top of me and took his shirt off and....
Damn.
His body was well built. He had a perfect physique. Jimin sure is perfection.

"Done staring?" He said and I snapped out of it only to find him smirking again.
"It's your turn now." He said and started unbuttoning my top. Within seconds it was completely off. He was on top half naked and so was I but under him.
He was staring hard and I got so I looked away.
Just then when I looked back at him. He had his clothes thrown on the flower. He was on top of me, completely naked.

"It's not the time to shy away, babe." he said and held both my hands and went near my neck and started sucking on it.
"B-babe?" He never called me that.
"Yeah. I just thought this would go well today, you know what I mean." I could feel his smile on my neck.
"Enough wastage of time. Now focus." he said with the same voice. I want totally turned on at this point.

His one hand was on my upper body, running up and down slowly and creasing my breasts and the other hand was pulling my panties off.
"Jimin." I moaned his name when he sucked onto the breast.
"Mmm, my love." he moaned as well when I ran my hand on his chest to this abs.

He pulled his mouth away and started kissing my shoulder. He one hand was on my waist and other was on my inner thighs slowly going more deeper. Within few seconds he inserted his fingers in my vagina.
"Ah mmmm Ji-Jimin." I moaned again as I felt a wave of pleasure rushing through my body.

He didn't said anything and started moving them in circular motion and up and down from time to time.
It was an instance when he pulled them all out and spread my legs wide.
"Are you ready." he whispered near my ear.
"Do it." I said and he stopped at the same position and kissed my cheek.
He went down and slowly inserted his  dick. The moment I felt him against me I got nervous.
Although he was inserting it slowly it was still painful.
"You okay, Y/n." Jimin asked. He looked worried.

I can't ruin this moment.
"Y-yes, just continue." I said painting, being exhausted.
He then let it get inside me totally and I screamed his name.
"Jimin! Ah!"
"Hold on babe. This will be worth it." he said and started thrusting.
It was slow at first and I could feel him hitting the right spot everytime.
Then suddenly he increased his speed and got rough then before. I was feeling immense pleasure by now.
"Ah mmmm...  Jimin faster." I said and he increased his speed even more.
"Ah Y/n, this feel so good." Jimin said while moaning , few last thrusts and we were about to hit the our orgasm.

"Jimin, I want more. I-I am about to hit it." I said and after a few more thrusts we both stopped after cumming together.
"I could do that all the time." Jimin said and fell beside me and I was painting.
"Was it satisfying?" he asked trying hard to keep his eyes open.
"Yeah but sleep for now." I said and he came near me. He hugged me and buried his face into my chest to which I started blushing.
Even though we did all that just a moment ago I still blushed.

I closed my eyes as well when I saw myself fading away.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡♡⋆♡●⑅◌
I opened my eyes and felt cold all of a sudden but why. When I removed the blankets I saw I was still naked. I went red by the memories of last night.
I thought to check on the time and shit.....

I was an hour late. I had to hurry up if I won't make it school today.
I got off the bed only to fall on the floor. It was unbelievable I couldn't feel my feet.

I am so done.

To be continued ~

Thank you so much for bearing with the cringe above. I was so confused if I should write it or not but I just did somehow. This is my first time writing a smut so please understand 😅 . I had a tough time thinking of this all for you.
٩(๛ ˘ ³˘)۶♥