Chapter - 27

Previously :
"You have to sacrifice your human form and transform into a dreamwalker"

Present :
"What?! She can't do th-" Jimin was cut off.
"I accept this." I said and Jimin looked at me with shock and anger.
"What are you saying Y/n. Are you in the right state of your mind!" Jimin said being furious.
"I know what I am saying. I am sick of my life I am sick of everything." I said without any emotions.
"You can't so that. Your life is precious-" Jimin was again cut off by the deity herself.
"Are you sure my child?" she asked.
"Yes." I said without thinking.
"Wait! No!  You can't do this. You have to live Y/n. You promised me that you won't risk your life for me. You promised your mom that you will live. " Jimin said and I felt tears forming in my eyes. I turned to look at him and saw....

Jimin was fading. His figure was getting transparent.
"Jimin! Wh-What's happening?" I asked her.
"He is disappearing. His time has come to limit so he will be totally disappeared after a weak." Deity said and I couldn't hold my tears anymore.
I went towards him and embraced him tightly.
"Jimin! Don't go Jimin. Ho-how will I live without you." I was sobbing hard.
"Y/n. I am sorry I can't even if I want to." Jimin said and looked at me.
"Promise me you will live. Promise me you will move on and will start to live how you used to." he said an his words reminded me of my mom's last words.

I got up and went near the deity and kneeled in front of her.
"I beg you. Please don't do this to us.
My life has been miserable ever since, I can't lose him." I said and held me by my shoulders to lift me up.
"Listen my child this is not something I can do. It was destined by the almighty." she said.
I was about to say something again but I felt myself fading again.
"We will talk about this later. The next time you will be here." she said and gave a small smile.
I looked towards Jimin and he was still on the floor. He didn't looked at me and within a moment everything was blank.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡♡⋆♡●⑅◌

"Finally!" I heard a man's voice when I woke up only to see I was tied up somewhere.
"Look who we got here." he said and started coming towards me.
He was wearing a black outfit. It was all black but he had his sleeve rolled up.
He came closer and held my chin.
"You are a heavy sleeper." he said and scoffed. That's when I saw it, the burned mark and the tattoo of a lady in red dress.
I started panicking and trembling.
"What happened girl? Scared?" he smirked. He was a middle aged man in his late 40s.
I couldn't form a sentence as the memories of that day flashed back.
"I think you are. As you should be. I like when people are scared of me." he said and started walking away.

He went towards some wall and turned on the lights and that's when I realized I was in a lab. There were creepy things all around and when I looked in front of me, I saw a human skeleton placed right before me.

"AAAAAAA" I couldn't hold in my scream as I was already terrified.
"This was too early. You will have a lot of chances to scream here little one." the man said and took some kind of instrument from the table and walked towards me again.
"Ready?" he said.
"D-dont. Why are you doing this?" I said trying to get some time to think of a way out.
He started laughing at my question.
"No one knows this better than you. Kim Y/n." he said and continued.
"Your parents would've lived a long life if they just had handed you to me. 10 years of chase and now that I finally have you here, I won't waste any time. Your plan got wasted, sorry not sorry." he said and gave me a creepy smile.
I saw a surgical knife beside me and in a instant I grabbed it and stabbed it on his waist.
"Aaaa! You little-" he was in pain.
I took my chance and got out of the ropes since they weren't tied that tightly.

I ran out of the room only to find my self in a strange corridor. I didn't knew the way out so ran towards the door at the end of the corridor.

Author's pov
The man managed to take out his phone.
"That girl ran away! Close all the doors and find her at any cost!" he said and alarm started ringing in the building.

You were near the door when the alarm went on so without thinking much you opened the door.
There was another strange room after you opened it but the you saw a window that was big enough for you to escape and there was no other way you could go looking for another way now.
You ran towards the window closing the door behind and even took some furniture keep in front of the door so it can't be opened easily.
As you were trying to open the window, you heard banging on the door. You pushed the window up with all your might but it didn't help at all so you thought of breaking it but there was nothing, kicking and punching, nothing helped.

You started panicking even more and the same moment the door opened, revealing all a bunch of maniacs.
You still tried to somehow break the glass but for your bad it didn't budge.
"Looks like you have no where to go now." the man said.
"Just who are you?!" you shouted being frustrated.
"Lower down your voice! You little shut! How dare you!" he said and all the man present there were now starting to surround you.
You were in the middle of them all. A similar situation of a prey being surrounded by it's predators.

"You want to know who I am huh. I am the one who killed your parents. I could've done so much good without killing anyone but they denied. They denied me." he said being proud of himself.
"Director Kang. We should hurry now." the other person said and the man nodded.

They all started coming closer to you and you stood there scared and helpless.
As they were about to reach you the lights went off and smoke started filling the room.
Everyone was running here and there. You ran again but bumped into another man and then another.
You couldn't figure out the situation just then a hand grabbed yours and dragged you with them, you were about to yank it away but the hold only got tighter.
You couldn't see properly but but you heard some clicking and sound of door opening. Both of you entered and next thing you knew was...

You were outside the building so you turned to see who was the person.

You turned and saw...

To be continued ~