Chapter - 9

Y/n's pov
I woke up and found tear drops on my pillow and dry tears staining my cheeks. "I should get ready for school, my last year of highschool and last day in the age of 17" with that I got ready.

Since I don't really have much to do as I live alone, have no siblings or family.
Just relatives who only take care of my finances because they didn't want to take care of me.
"What a cruel world" I said and left.

At school gate
I was about to enter when I saw that Namjoon guy. He noticed me and waved towards my direction with a smile which I returned.
"Hi Y/n" Namjoon said.
"Hey Joon"
"How do you know my nickname" he asked kinda amazed.
"I heard Jackson calling you that" I said and smiled.
"Oh, let's go?" he said and I nodded and we headed inside.

Author's pov
You and Namjoon were talking and you got to know he's actually a good guy and fun to be around. His interests and dislikes, you learned about them.
Then he said something that had you stunned.

Y/n's pov
"Wh-what?" I asked being amazed.
"Well yeah there was a girl in my dream, we were on a ship and all I could see was water everywhere. She said she was some sort of dreamwalker and that was another world created by me , my subconscious self." Namjoon said
"How about we research about it a little?" I suggested
"Are you having those dreams too" he asked.

"Yeah kind of. At first I thought it was a lucid dream but it felt too real."
"Okay let's do it this weekend. In the library." he said and I nodded in agreement.

The rest of the day went with  us having fun and almost forgot about what was coming, I thought it would be good to not think about it as we were going to dig about it anyways and maybe I will find more about Jimin.

At night
( let's go start to your dreamland
(っ´▽')っ
Author's pov

"Y/n, are you okay? " you heard his voice, always the first one to greet.
"I am fine, Jimin. Don't think much about what happened yesterday" you said and gave a small smile.
"I understand if you don't want to talk about it. I didn't mean to make you cry" he said looking down.
"I am ready to tell you about it Jimin because I trust you." you said and he smiled. You both sat down and you started.

" It was around 10 years ago when I lost everything. A loving dad and a caring mom just like a normal, small and happy family, we had everything we needed even more then that. My dad was used to be very busy because of his position as a CEO but he always managed time for us. On my 7th birthday I decided to tell them about my ability and when they heard about it they said they will find a way out of it and I should not worry. It was something that should be kept a secret and done in secrecy coz if anything found out they would have done several experiments on me just to find out the cause even if it costed me my life. So my dad took me to the most trusted doctors but nothing. The reports regarding my senses and brain were all normal. Just that one day a lady came and started shouting things outside our house's gate.

Flashback
You were with your mom, in the garden. She was trying to reach a doctor. Until a lady shouted.
"This child was destined to be like this! She will be like this forever no matter what you do where you go! She has to accept it!!. She will meet the destiny, she will meet him.!!" she shouted and started laughing like she was extremely happy.

You hugged your mom's legs being scared of the women. Your mom tried to calm you down by creasing your head but you started crying.
"Security! Take her away from here! Quick!" Your mother ordered and the guess took her away.

Not after too long just 3 days had past since that women showed up, when your mom received a call from your dad telling her to take you away from the house. You both were running away and when you were on the middle of a jungle. Don't know how you end up there when your mom's phone rang again.

"Hello" she said being out of breathe.
"Mrs. Kim, I just wanted to let you know that running away won't help. We already captured your husband if you want him alive, hand us your daughter" the person in the line said with a dark tone.
"No!don't! Don't ever do that! Please save our Y/n, Yonjoo-yah!" Your dad shouted.
"Aish this moron we have here talks too much" the person said and next thing you heard was your dad's suppressed scream.

"So, Mrs. Kim looks like your husband couldn't even bare a small cut on his neck, if you don't want the same just hand us your daughter" That person said chuckling lightly.
"Just why are you doing this to us" You mom said crying hard.
"Why? Haha haha" The laughter was scary. "Money, why else would I want to do that. The money I'll make from this research is something you can't even assume about" he added.

"My people are about to reach you before they do, just agree to what I am saying if you want to be alive" he said
"And my daughter?" your mom asked her voice filled with pain and misery.
"There is no way I will leave her but Miss, think about yourself not you-" before the person could say anything further your mom hung up the call.

"Hurry up Y/n-ah we have to run. Come" she said trying to hold her tears and next thing you were near a cliff and and your mom hid you in an underground secret room that couldn't be seen because of the trees and grass.

Now you understood why you ended up there.
"Mom, what are you doing?  Come inside with me." you said holding her hand preventing her from leaving.
"Mom can't do that Y/n-ah" she said with a painful smile.
"Why mom? Please don't leave Y/n . I know dad left but please stay with me." you said and started crying and so did your mom.
"Remember, you have to live Y/n-ah, with or without mom and dad you have to live. Promise that you will do that for us for dad, for mom" she said and showed her pinky finger and you intertwined it with yours. Your mom smiled for the last time.

There wasn't enough room for two people there in the room it was just something that your dad and mom found when they were exploring the place. Your mom threw her phone inside with you and closed the door there were holes on the door just enough to make light pass.

Basically the room was built on the slope. Between the cliff and the sea under the cliff. Just then.
"Look who we have here" you heard a voice and your mom stood up.
"Where is your precious daughter Mrs. Kim, I can't see her" the person asked your mom.
"You will never be able to find her. Just leave her alone. You murdered my husband for no reason" you mom was furious.
"Well well looks like you don't love your life" the person said.
"Guess then you'll meet your husband very soon." the guy said and raised his hand forward. You could see a huge brun on his arm and a tattoo of a lady in a red dress just above it.

The next thing you heard was clicking and a gunshot.

To be continued ~