Chapter - 14

Previously :
"Jimin" you said with a serious and he stopped.

Present :
"Y/n, what happened?" Jimin asked you confused.
"Ah well-" You couldn't form a sentence.
"Wait why aren't you in your normal nightwear. Are you sleeping again somewhere?" Jimin asked looking kinda done.
"It's not that Jimin" you said and got up.
"Hey, are you mad at me" he asked but you didn't said anything.
"I was just trying to make you laugh though" he said and pouted.

Y/n's pov
How is this possible for me to be cold to him when he cares this much. Now that I think about it, it was just an article and there are chances that the information could be wrong. I thought and sighed.
Just because I fell for him the moment I saw him doesn't mean that we are soulmates.
I was stupid enough to believe that when Jimin himself can answer my question.

"I am sorry, Jimin. I was just not in a good mood" I said looking down.
"Why? What happened?" he asked lifting my face between his hands.
"Just some stress regarding school you know." I said and gave a small smile.
"I see" he said.
"Jimin, I have something to ask?"
"What is it?" He looked at me.
"When exactly are you leaving?" I asked trying not to sound sad.
"Within two weeks" he replied.

"Why did you tell me that on my birthday?" I don't know why I asked this but I juts did.
"Just so you and I, both could prepare." he said staring in my eyes.
"Do you have someone you love?"
"Why that question all of a sudden? Do you want to be the one?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows.
"Aish just answer" I said trying hard to hide how flustered I was and he giggled.
"I do" he answered at this point I felt my heart aching. I was stupid enough to think he loves me. I just made a total fool out of myself. At least now I can be sure he will be okay as I was the only human girl he interacted with this much.

"Oh nice" I said being sad yet felt assured he was going to be okay even if that was just an article.
"Y/n, as I said before I have somewhere to take you. So let's go?" he said and I nodded.

Walking a bit.
"Woah" we somehow ended in a place where the day sky and night sky met.
The way we were heading to was leading to a forest.
"You liked it?" Jimin said while smiling and looking at me.
"This world had a part without night? Wow" I asked looking at the sky.
"It does and I found it somehow" he said.

Jimin was standing on the land where the sunlight was, on the border of the land where it was bright and sunny and I was standing one step away from him on the part where it was night.

Jimin took my hand and pulled me towards him and started walking to where he wanted to take me. So this world of mine did have a place bright and sunny where there wasn't any darkness but light. At this point one thing was clear that I can't control my feelings. I fell for Jimin. I love him. He is the light in my darkness, the one I need.

"Y/n we are here" Jimin said making me snap out of my thoughts.
I looked around and we were in middle of somewhere around the trees which had white flowers. They looked beautiful so I stepped closer to take a look at it and saw...

"Blackthorn" I was surprised

"Blackthorn" I was surprised. Why would he bring me to a forest full of this tree.
"Yeah" he said and looked at the flowers.
"Jimin why did you wanted to bring me here? You know this tree is associated with bad luck and witchcraft." I said.
"I know that Y/n but despite of the tree, do you know what these flowers mean?" he asked and for some reason he looked really serious.
"No I don't" I answered.
"Fate" he said.

"Huh?" I didn't got him.
"These flowers mean fate, protection and good fortune." he said and looked at me.
"Just like this tree, our fate might not be good but the outcome would lead us to something good, it will lead us to each other" he said looking straight into my eyes.
"I didn't get you Jimin" I was actually kinda confusing right now.
"I brought you here because I have something very important to say to you" he and I looked at him, my heart beating insanely fast.

"I don't know if it's the best time or not but I just wanted to tell you this before I am gone. I know I should've kept it to myself but it just feels like the right thing." he paused and walked towards me taking my both hands in his and continued.
"Y/n I just want to tell you so don't feel too much pressured. I never felt like this before with any human. You made me feel like I matter, like I have someone by my side and I just can't hold it in anymore."

"Y/n, I love you. I fell for you the moment I saw you"

To be continued ~

A/n : Even I am confused how the story will turn out in next chapter. Just looking for some ideas.
BTW you look amazing today as always. (๑・ω-)~♥