Chapter - 12

Previously :
"Y/n I have something to tell you"

Present:
Y/n's pov
"Ah-oh wh-what is it?" I asked and we started getting up.
"Come let's sit down first" he said and smiled lightly.
I don't know why but I don't have a good feeling right now.
We sat down on the sand and he started.
"My time here is about to end" he said and sighed.
"What? What do you mean by your time?"
"A dreamwalker gets only one month in someone's dream and my time here will end soon."

I felt my heart aching after what he said.
"So you can't stay after that?" I asked trying to say strong but he shook his head as no.
Little did I knew it but I wanted to hold onto him.
"Y/n" Jimin said.
"I am alright" I said and smiled although I wasn't really alright.
"You know Jimin, I am happy we met. If it was someone else I am not sure I would have been able to get close to them. But it's a good coincidence we met" I said and looked up at the sky.

"If this coincidence didn't happened I think I wouldn't have been this happy" I was feeling really low and then Jimin held and hand and said.
" ~♥~It wasn't a coincidence. It was destined for us to meet~♥~"

That day everything changed for me. Just this simple sentence had a different kind of effect as if I heard what I wanted. This simple word destiny had it's own magic.

Jimin was starting straight into my eyes and lowered his eyes and then started leaning closer.
As if a reflex, I started leaning in as well and we both had our eyes closed.
Just a few inches away....
Everything black.

"What! No! Not again" I shouted out of frustration as I found my self in my room again.
"We-we were about to... about to .... Kiss?" I said and smiled while blushing hard.
"Just everytime someone good is about to happen, I wake up" this was so frustrating I wish Jimin could be here.

Meanwhile
???'s pov
"Do you think it's time?" he said hiding in the leaves.
"No not now."
"But why she already turned 18?" he said and I glared making him quiet.
"She just started feeling happy why do you want to spoil her moment."
"Oh looks like they are about to kiss.  Are you sure we don't need to do anything" he said and I sighed.
"No. We can't interfere right now it's there fate" just then I saw Y/n disappearing.

"She did it right?" he asked again.
"For sure it's her. Looks like she doesn't want it this early"
"But Jimin's time is going to end soon." he was clearly worried.
"It's all decided and will go as it is" I said and sighed.

Jimin's pov
I stopped on what I was doing when I sensed her energy disappearing and slowly opened my eyes only to see nothing but empty space in front of me.
"Everytime you leave I feel so lost and helpless" I said and sighed.
"My time is coming to an end not only in this world but from every where. I am going to get ceased to existence I hope I could tell you that" I let it out and a tear slid from my eyes.

I can't believe I am even crying ever since I was created I never cried not even once but this is something new.

"I am not sure how to tell you and when but I must at least let you know about something that I couldn't say today. Before I am gone I just wish I am going to tell what I want Y/n" I was talking to myself and tears were rolling down on the sand beneath me.

I have no one to comfort me. Only if
Y/n was here, she would have comforted me and did some something to make me feel better.

Just then that firefly came back but this time it sat on my hand that was on my knee.
"I told you to come early but here you are" I said and it started flying around me.
"I guess I do have someone after all" I said and smiled lightly.
"I hope you'll come back as soon as you can because this time I must tell you."

"I must tell you how I feel Y/n. Even if I am going to disappear forever I just want to tell you the truth. I want to spend the rest of my time with you not only as a friend but... "
I couldn't get myself into saying that word.

Let's just wait for another night and her. I should hurry up now but I could sense her sadness when I told her I am going to leave. I will have to wish for her memories to get erased before I cease.

"I wish we could have a different end but it's just not in our destiny"

To be continued ~