ꕥ True Confessions ꕥ

WARNING: not the best chapter

Kiara
Bold- Chinese/Mandarin
Normal- English
Italics- thoughts

December 4, 2009 > Friday

Kiara had been working at the dojo for about a two weeks and it was, as she described it, fucking hell. She was currently struggling to carry four large trash bags to the door.

"Ugh!" She groaned as she dropped the bags and slumped down. Cheng made his way to her.

"I thought you were strong" He said in a taunting tone. She sighed as she turned to face him.

"I guess I was wrong. You can't even lift some trash"

"Go bother someone else" she said.

"Why when it is so much fun to bother you. It brightens my day" he said smiling.

"That's weird as hell but normal coming from you" Kiara said as she continued to struggle with the trash. He sucked his teeth before grabbing two bags from her.

"Why are you so damn stubborn?" He asked before walking out with his two bags of trash.

"Now go. I don't want you getting slapped because you helped me" she said.

"I'm starting to think that you like me." Cheng said

SHIT! He knows!

"No."

"Am I your friend?" He asked, stepping closer.

"Not even close. Go away"

"I don't even get a thank you. How rude" He said.

"Thank you. Leave"

"Whatever"He walked to the mat and took his spot as Master Li came out if his office.

'Are you two flirting?' Vanessa mouthed to her. Kiara rolled her eyes.

'No. Shut up' she mouthed back. Vanessa nodded and decided to drop it since Master Li was staring directly at her. The lesson began. Kiara always hated it since someone always ended up getting slapped. It was nearing 7:30 pm and everyone had gone home by 7 . All but one. Kiara was stuck doing extra work and had to leave at 9. She was sweeping when she heard the door to the locker room open. She was scared, since she thought that no one was there.

Sweet baby Christ!

She saw Cheng leaving and she sighed.

"Jumpy much?" He asked, smiling at her.

"Shouldn't you be home?" Kiara asked him.

"I left my charger. What about you?" Cheng asked. Kiara stopped sweeping and looked him dead in the eyes.

"I'm standing here with a broom in my hand. What do you think I'm doing?" She said.

"What time are you leaving?"

"9 o'clock"

"That's late" Cheng said, sounding worried.