ꕥ Late night ꕥ

Kiara
Bold- Chinese/Mandarin
Normal- English
Italics- thoughts

December 4, 2009 > Friday

Kiara stood quickly as Cheng struggled to get off of the floor. She ran down to get him and helped him up.

"Are you ok?" She wrapper her arm around his waist and looked at who pushed him. She saw the glaring green eyes of her ex boyfriend staring down at them from the top of the stairs.

"Luca!?" Kiara shouted.

"You don't belong here Cheng!" Luca yelled at Cheng, who was slowly coming to.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Kiara yelled up at Luca.

"You fucking nuisance!" He shrugged Kiara off of him and rushed towards Luca.

"Cheng hold up" Kiara pleaded, barley making it ahead of Cheng to get in between Luca and Cheng. Cheng tried to move around her but she stepped in front of him every time. Luca was standing right behind Kiara, moving whenever she moved. Cheng would not move to hurt Luca if it meant hurting Kiara as well so he kept trying to gently move her out of the way.

"You're hiding behind her?! Pussy!" Cheng shouted at Luca.

"I'm not hiding! Asshole" Luca shouted back, getting closer.

"Kie, please move" he said sternly looking at her.

"I can't. If y'all fight my family is for sure getting kicked out" Kiara explained. Cheng sighed.

"Let's take it outside!" Luca said, puffing his chest out.

"You'd have to get from behind your shield" Cheng said calmly. Before any more words were spoken, the a door that was two feet down the hall from them swung open. Kiara's older neighbor, Mr. Lang poked his head out of his apartment.

"What's going on out here?"

"Nothing, Mr. Lang. We're sorry" Kiara said. He liked between the two boys. He examined Cheng and came to the conclusion that he was beaten up.

"Are you ok?" Mr. Lang asked Kiara.

"Yes" she smiled.

"Keep it down. My wife is trying to sleep"

"We will. Sorry" Kiara apologized again. Mr. Lang shut the door and Cheng tried to get around Kiara to get to Luca. She quickly grabbed his arms and got in front of him.

"Stay away from my girl. You got me?" Luca said from behind Kiara.

"What is with this bitch telling me to stay away from you?" Cheng asked Kiara.

"What if I don't stay away? Then what?"

"Then I'm gonna beat your ass" Luca said confidently.

I'm being squished by my current boyfriend and ex boyfriend...this is a fucking nightmare

"Step outside and put your money where your mouth is" Cheng said shoving Luca and making Kiara stumble back.

"Kiara, baby, please move" Cheng said, grabbing onto her hips and moving her to the side.

"Kiara?" They heard a voice say. It was Dre in a white T-shirt and basketball shorts holding a titanium bat.

Can this night get any worse?!
....let me shut up before it actually does

"Dre" Kiara said.

"What the hell are they doing here?" Dre asked, giving both Cheng and Luca dirty looks.