ꕥ His Point of View (updated)ꕥ

Kiara
Normal- English
Bold- Chinese/ Mandarin
Italics- thoughts

Edited

November 19, 2009

It had been a few days since her interview. Master Li had been working her to the bone. Kiara walked into her study hall, which took place in the library. She felt some eyes on her but decided to ignore it. She sat down at an empty table and began to do her Geometry homework. A chair was pulled out in front of her and she looked up. She was met with the dark brown eyes of her antagonizer.

"What do you want?" She asked. Cheng began to set his things down in front of her.

"No hello? No 'how are you?'" He asked, with a grin.

"No. I don't like you" Kiara said. Cheng shrugged.

"Was that supposed to hurt my feelings? I don't like you either" he said sitting down.

"Then why are you sitting here?" Kiara asked.

"To annoy you, obviously" Cheng said.

"Where's your gang?" Kiara asked.

"My friends are absent today" Cheng said.

"If you start messing with me I'm gonna-" Kiara began to say before being cut off.

"Break my head open with a rock?" Cheng asked with a smirk as he leaned in. Kiara rolled her eyes as she remembered what happened a day ago. As her eyes met his again, Kiara could only stare at him, She knew he was handsome, she was never going to deny that, but she had never been this close to him. It was something about his face that made her heart beat ten times faster. She liked how his eyes would study her every time she was in his line of sight. She liked how he walked around. And she loved how light his voice was but she liked when his voice got deeper, even though every time she heard it, she got annoyed. How can she be so infatuated with her enemy?

"Just sit there and shut up" she said breaking eye contact with him and going back to work.

"Yes ma'am" he said making her heart skip a quick beat.

After about five minutes, Cheng kept tapping his pen on the table, thoroughly annoying Kiara.

"What are you doing?" She asked, being fed up with it.

"Just studying" Cheng responded innocently.

"Can you study quieter?" Kiara asked. She went back to doing her own work.

"Kiara" Cheng whispered, earning no response.

"Kiara" Cheng whispered harsher.

"What do you want?" Kiara asked.

"What's the answer to number five on the Geometry homework?" He asked; making her look at him in disbelief.

The balls on this dude

"Like I would tell you" She said. Cheng rolled his eyes and continued to tap on the table.

"Stop it" Kiara whisper- yelled.

"Tell me the answer" Cheng said.