ꕥ Together ꕥ

Cheng
Normal- Chinese/ Mandarin
Italics- thoughts
Bold- English
(That's Kiara's outfit above)

"Is that Emiko?" Xia asked excitedly. Before Cheng could answer she called out to Emiko.

"Hey Emiko!" She shouted. Emiko squinted her eyes but they widened quickly after she realized who was calling her.

"Xia!" Emiko yelled with excitement. Kiara looked to where Emiko was looking and made eye contact with Cheng. As Xia and Emiko ran to each other and hugged, Cheng and Kiara walked towards each other, both of them were nervous. Cheng noticed how Kiara clutched her camera, which she always had at least one with her.

She always has a camera with her...
It's practically her kid

"Hey" Kiara said.

"Hi" Cheng said.

"I'm sorry about what happened last night. I didn't know Luca was going to be there" Kiara spewed out. Cheng sighed, knowing that's not what he wanted to know.

"I don't care about him" Cheng said. Kiara fiddled with her camera a bit and looked down before meeting his eyes again.

"I uh... I tried to text and call you last night. Just to check in" Kiara said. Cheng nodded and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"I saw" Kiara's face went from nervous to upset in milliseconds.

"What? I was worried about you! I didn't know if you got home safely! You could've at least texted me back to let me know you were alive" Kiara fussed. Cheng couldn't help but slightly smile at her.

"Kiara" he said.

"I don't care how pissed you are at me, if you see me calling you,answer the phone!" Kiara fussed. Cheng only stared at his girl with his hands in his pockets.

"Why are you looking at me like that? I ain't speaking French!" She said.

"Do you like me? Like enough to be my girlfriend" Kiara froze. She looked at him as if he were a ghost for a moment.

"Why are you looking at me like that? I ain't speaking French" Cheng said with a smirk.

"Don't use my words against me" Kiara said. He crossed his arms, waiting for an answer.

"But I do" Kiara said, lightly tapping her camera. His heart beat quickened.

"I like you" she said with a light smile.

"What?" He asked.

"I said I liked you back" Kiara said again.

"Sorry, I cant hear you" Cheng said, leaning in. She rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Wooooooww. No" she laughed.

"I have bad hearing! Just say it a little louder" Cheng said, smiling at her.

"I LIKE YOU" She said louder in his ear. Instead of leaning back, he walked closer to her.

"That's what I thought you said" he smiled.

"So, are we together?" He asked. She hesitated.

"How about we go on a date first. Just to see how much we like each other" She said.

"I'm not really too eager to jump into another relationship" She explained. Cheng immediately understood how she could be so weary of another relationship.

Her ex is batshit crazy. Can't blame her for being cautious

"I get it" he said. She looked very relieved and smiled at him.