Chapter 37

Next day🍒
Scoups is so happy and sharing the pictures on social media of jeonghan's wedding, the pictures of his brothers and him he smiled looking at the phone...

On the Instagram story...
"So much fun with my bros <3, congrats Hannie❤" and sharing a picture with all of them, in the center jeonghan...

Then he turned to June sitting next to him on the sofa reading a book and shows a photo that had been taken by mingyu
at the time scoupsr grabs her gown to climb up easily and she enters the step while others are in the audience.

Sc: Can I share this photo with you?

June:(looked at the pic surprisingly )it's so good I am like a celebrity...you please send it to me...so that I can also post it...

Sc: is it ok for you to tag me?

June: I don't share it on Instagram, just katalk.

Sc: I see, can I tag you...!?

June: ok don't make it to see for everyone just hide it somewhere.

Sc: they don't see you since your account is private, right?

June: yes...ok tag or do whatever you want...(she shrugged)

Sc: am doing this because they might be curious since I am open to my all past relationships, I openly shared it with the public.

Ju: you fans were ok? (she was astounded by the fact that he openly shared his private life with fans)

Sc: some might not be ok! But mostly all positive...since all of us have a life and do whatever we want... it's my life and I do whatever I want...(he exclaimed and make an expression which is her to allow him to post it)

June: oh...yokshii leader...(she said and leave for her room)

Sc: now you know...(he said as she passed him, she let out a chuckle)

Then he proceeds to share it as a post, instead of a story!! And captioned& tagged her.

It is nice to come with you❤🖤" @ju_na_hh_

The picture is like this and assumes it is a red gown ❤️🍒

After sharing...a load of no tons of msgs popped up...Twitter, Instagram...all

the comments on the post he read after laying down in his comfort room

"Ahh finally, he shared with his fiance "

" chukkaye coupsyaah"

"Ah, cute, please upload more "

"It's nice to see them with their family"

"Kiyowoooo" "cherry coups, please reveal her face"

"He tagged her, lets's check her account, she's probably a diva, upload more"

"After 2 years, seungcheol you got this, congo to both of you, upload more"

"Seeing your man marry another, heartbreaks, but they are so f**king cute upload more.

All he reads...and chuckled hard...
Then messaged the screenshot to June
And said " did I tell you, if they are true fans they didn't bother all this, they wish us happy and don't bother our loved ones"

She reads it and smiled...
"I know...you are so good...right they didn't spam me or anything," she texted back

As she messaged back he comes there and ask her "since they are asking for more, why don't we share more? "

"We didn't have any pictures, seungcheol, so it's settled." she shrugged

"we can take it now or anywhere, post it for our parent's sake..." he said rais his hands as if it's not a big deal

"come let's take it then, for 1 year only, I can manage..." she said in an estranged way which triggers his inner mind.
did somewhat hurt him and her also because of the tone that she said is not that one she was aware of..a diminutive heartbreak...he felt something is gone from him...

"June, can I ask you something?" he looked at her

"What?" she furrowed her brows

"later, now let's take pictures and sleep, I want to talk to you about some serious matters," he said taking out his phone

"ahh...seungcheol is making me curious, what do I do..." she acted dramatically and both of them chuckled...

They take some pictures while head-locking her(mischievous coupled) take some mirror selfies, and some selfies also...

This marks their 2nd month living together. So there are 8months left...
His father called him.

"Seung Cheol, how about marrying her, let's skip the engagement. You two seem pretty close and I saw your couple of photos."

"ah appa, I wanna ask her this, we will tell you sometime after." he ended the call

He messaged her to come to his special room. She headed there...There the two hang out with each other these days...
She comes there and asks him what is going on.

"come and sit here... I will tell you." pointing at the empty spot beside him where she sits

"ok, are you still awkward with me, or do you upset with me?" he asked straightly looking into her eyes.

"why? Am not awkward, but anxious about where are we going!"

"yes me too... So let's get to the point, why not we get married?" he said without mentioning their anxiety

"it's ok with you?" she asked out of concern

"I wanted to ask you first since you are not ok with this...let me tell you I will not do anything to you know... know... know( he can't get words and paused a little)
Know me... so let's be good friends and not trouble each other, and end this after 1 year after that we will be friends forever." he spilled the tea

She feels the frustration in his voice which she can't avoid or question 🤷
She also feels the same way as him... anxious, nervous, uneasy...

Continue...