Chapter 11

He returned to the party hall there, some are drunk too much and min young is there on the sofa all worn out...Nara is beside him and 2step away from min young June is standing there...
He spotted June and goes there...
"Seems like all are worn out," he asks her...

She doesn't drink that much because she is allergic so she is fine..scoups has a great tolerance for alcohol and he is pretty fine.

"Sir did I need to help you to put them back..." She asked with concern

He smiled and said yes

She thought "did he smile at me" hooo so cute..dimples ☘...

She helped everyone to get in the taxi and at last, there were Nara and min young she calls Nara and scoups called min young. They get up and started walking and he calls a taxi and they drove past.

The two of them were tired and
Sighed looking at each other and giggling...

She goes back to the restaurant to pick up her bag... Scoups goes with her...
(Seems like he is caring for her.)
After getting outside Scoups asked her...

"How about you!? Where were you living? Do you bring your car??
Can we go together?
He showered her with questions.

She answered
"It's...its. Ok...sir I can go..myself...and I didn't bring my car.

He is slightly drunk and can't drive so he decided to call a driver.
"We can go together just come with me" after saying this he grabbed her hands...

She felt his cold hands on her and she suddenly feels he becomes protective and caring.
She nodded in the agreement...

"Let's wait... " He doesn't leave her hands.
She told him to leave her hand...he realized it and leave it and they waited together...
The driver comes and they get in the car
The two are in the back seat sitting together... He suddenly felt a headache and tell her to wake him up when she gets off.
He lay there and his head on the seat.
She observed him closely...
And she thought...
"He is handsome even when he is sleeping...how calm he is! How did this calm person become so violent!? I can't believe this, aahh his smile I remember it now how pretty and cute when he smiles! Her thoughts were cut in by his voice.

"How long will you gonna stare at me!?"

She is startled...and speaks with embarrassment...
" I..i.. don't desire to look at you "~f**k why did I stutter!?

"Then why did you look at me?" He speaks without opening his eyes

"It's because the other side of the view is beautiful and calming " she makes it up

do you wanna sit here" his hoarse voice fills in the silence of the car.

"It's ok sir...I can sit here... "She mumbled

"If it's ok then ok"- he smiled showing off his cute dimples

Why did he smile!? She thinks didn't notice her cheeks become slightly rosy.

They arrived at her apartment...
The parking area is filled with darkness...
The clock strikes midnight...
She hesitates to get down...even though she lives there but at night...she stepped out and says goodbye to her boss...

He is sitting in the car and looking around and she was walking from there...he suddenly opens the door, grabs her hand, and stops her.

"Did you want me to come with you!? "

She hesitates to say yes...
She looked at his face with pity...
He told breaking the silence...

"Come with me let's go together..."

She suddenly felt a caring from her scrupulous boss...without even knowing she smiled at him and they both smiled...

They go together to the elevator...
He jokingly said...
"Did I want to take the other one!?"- he chuckles

Second-hand embarrassment
She said in low voice...
"It's ok..sir...I didn't want to fight with you!"

He is drunk and she knows he is in a good mood that's why he is talking nonstop otherwise he doesn't even want to talk or walk with her... Despite that, he came with her so she thanked him and opened her door...
He stands there until she opens and gets into the house.
He went and she watched the car from the balcony...

Thoughts of him smiling she lost in the night sky 🌙

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______ ______