Chapter 29

After a few minutes, she stops crying and gets off him...her cheeks are full red...

"Ok, it's my fate I want to accept it, but is it ok for you to divorce after 1year?" She asked looking at his face.

He nodded

"Let's then proceed with this and tell them we are ok with getting married and make it official, share through your social media," she said without any emotion

"Are you ok June? " he asked in concern

"Yes am ok, just 1 year right" she emphasizes the part 1 yr.

He had a heartbreak don't know why but feels a hole in his heart...Even though he agreed to it They talked to their parents and don't make it official since seungcheol's members had to know this...
They all go to sleep and the next day all pack and leave for Seoul...June in the coup's car and Nara min young are all lovey-dovey since yesterday...
June lay on the seat and zoned out scoups breaking the silence...

"So we gonna be official why don't you come to meet my members...the8 and jun are gone to China and all are on vacation, how about going next weekend? "
He asked looking at her figure laying on the seat.

"Yes of course... Is it ok if I tell shua Oppa?" She asked back

" after me," he said

Then scoups and June headed to their apartments. Bid farewell. Scoups is somewhat ok with this marriage and tells Jeonghan and Joshua about this first time...They all meet up and June tells Ginny about this their agreement to 1yr.
Scoups messaged the members in the katalk. And also in his personal Instagram that he is engaged to someone. Carats all over the world congrats them.

Jeonghan teased him..."I thought I will be engaged at first, but you sweep away. Chukkaayee dadduyaa"

His phone ring rang again...

"Coups hyung chukaayee..."

"Congo..."

"Chukaayee, ...coupsyaahh carats are happy..."

The news spread to the company and the next day at June's department.

A tmm: see I told you, they are engaged...

Tmm2: oh...so that's why they have so much fight, they might be in a secret relationship so they fought in front of us.

They exclaimed

Tmm1: I see them full lovey Dovey at the rooftop. Saying miss me...like that

Tmm3: I see, so it ends up like this, I think they are in love with each other since childhood...

Tmm2: I don't think they know each other since, because depunim is an idol and mam was in California since middle school.

Tmm1: I agree with that, so why should we bother let's work...

They all turned their heads to their computer.

June comes there a little late...
And all employees on the way congrats her...Chukaayee...chukaayee...and went to her teammates... it's lunchtime. She tells them...
"Let's go to lunch and it's on me..."

"Oh, ma'am chukaayee... it's a treat, does depunim come with us? "

She was hella awkward but managed to speak.
"I don't think he will come, maybe next time"

"Ma'am just asks him, we just wanna see you together" they squeezed her.

"Ah let me try" She calls him...
" Hello"

"Ah jun ah what happened? " he asked doing some paper works

"Would you like to join my team for lunch? "

" oh! That's surprising Are they teasing you? " he asked in awe.

"No, it's not like that, they wanted to see us together," she says in a little embarrassment.

" ok, I will come just act normally in front of me ok? Go with my flow" he said with a smirk.

"It's ok Seung sorry sir..." She corrects her.

"It's ok dear, you can call me whatever you want " he teased her.

"Stop, your high-class flirting skills "
Annoyingly said

"Where could you see this? You know who I am...there are thousands of girls who follow me"

"Oh...I see...but now you are so old (chuckled) let's meet at the cafeteria..."

"you...wait and watch am gonna show who am I" smirked

" ok come on am waiting"

Then go to their teammates and said that he is coming they are happy to be able to have food with their CEO one teammate is a carat by the way...The team and June arrived there while scoups is coming... She waved at him, and he smile and come there running...And the first thing he does was hugged her and the surrounding crowd was watching them...
June quickly detaches him and tells "You...this is public"

" shouldn't I show my fiance a little love, then he turns to the employee and asked
"is that right? " he smirked

"Yeah, it's right..t sir... Ma'am is anti-romantic..." they all chuckled harder...

This did notice by min young and Nara...min is little annoyed.

Continue....

SUGAR DADDY°°°\\ s.coups ff \\°°जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें