chapter 4

Seung Cheol likes the whole idea but needs to defend her so he raises his hands.

"It is a heavy project and we need more funds if we proceed with these, we will bankrupt within 1 year what are you going to do for that??"

She speaks
"only these mistakes?? (Looking towards Seung Cheol)

(He nodded his head)

"Ok, let me briefly explain how to make or raise some budgets.
We have now 2producers and composers so they can work for others too but with a small profit like 20% for the company, and we have you sir(pointing to Seungcheol looking at her)
They can be models and can act in supporting roles for dramas too even before their debut.
(Pauses for a second and continued by off the projector)

If you are willing to accept and proceed with this idea I had like to continue in this company. (smiles)"
thank you🙇(bowed)

He has nothing to defend her.
So he finally approves the project and orders to take the necessary steps and walks away from the office.

The crew is surprised that the chairman has lost the battle and approved the project, it becomes great news for the company.

On the way to his car - s. coups are impressed by her capabilities.

" she is pretty good but her personality is the opposite _anyway I don't like her.
But this time you defeat me next time I will win, No matter what" (evil aura behind him)he thinks and enters the car.

Manager- sengcholaa, I heard that you lost the game...(smiled)

"Hyungnim stop it, I will win next time her idea is good but not her personality"

Manager- Anyway this is the first time you have approved an idea. It's a relief.

"Hyung I am going to sleep please don't disturb me by saying that little cobra's name (he smiles here but does not understand why he smiles) "

"Oh, you already gave her a nickname? Is she a snake?"

"She will bite"- beware of her Hyung(in a childish way)

Manager in mind
"you already like her and approve her as your AR manager it's a good move"

And he speaks to him.

"Ok my boy is getting suspicious"

"No..no... She is like that we want to control her with a flute otherwise she will bite "

Ok ok let me see😅" am rooting for you, fighting. The manager starts the car

He slept and the car goes to his house.

_____ _________ _______________ ___________

The scene at the cafeteria of the company.

Staff1: hey did you hear that?? The cold war warmed!

Staff2: what? she accepts her mistake? or anything else?

Staff1: no our chairman accepted her proposal.

They are both surprised and praise her.
This did hear by June.
She is proud of herself and has the feeling of being able to do anything.
And also defeated the devil sugar daddy too.
Her happy day went like this.
____________ ____________ ___________ _______
@coups penthouse🏠

His penthouse is full of music gadgets, toys, and pictures of his family and members.
All memories of them being together. (precious memories)
He arranged his studio like a museum of seventeen 💎
He is now dedicating his full to his company and wants to become more successful.
competitiveness overflowed into his blood.
Now he got what he wants, a good AR manager but not so good(in his perspective)

He is alone now, working on his album.
He has never been tired of being like this.
He works hard and has never been satisfied with himself, he needs someone to take care of his parents are there but needs a partner but doesn't feels anything to anyone.

He immersed in his work and stops after seeing a flute and stared at it for sometimes and smiles...
(Reminds of her)