Chapter 28

She nodded at that time Nara is all drunk up and come to the poolside...She is acting weird and comes to June and tell

" June ssi you know my boss and I are in a fake relationship...he doesn't like me "
sobbed and continued...
"It's all wrong, he can't accept me"

Hearing this June hugged her and tell
"You need to talk with him...and find out what is going on with him"

"June ssi, I like him" she confessed

Scoups started chuckling June's eyes rolled and mouthed him shut up.

"You gotta go, Nara, I think you need to have a talk with him, how about tomorrow going on a date? Do I wanna tell him!? " June suggests

"Ok, please tell him, " Nara told her.

" ok now go to your room and relax everything gonna be alright," June told her.

After that scoups chuckled and tell her.
" that had been settled, I only worried for Nara is gonna reject him, now all settled"

" no, not all, how about us? " she glared at him and continued "How can we go next week to the office?"

"Why, " he inquires

"Our images are different there" she rolled her eyes

"How about hiding with them" he suggests

"Don't you need to report it to fans?" She asked

"I see, but that's ok, nothing is confirmed like we are not going to marry," he said looking into her eyes.

She nodded and ask him
"Hey, there is another thing, is your father's account private? "

"Yes why,? "

" he might be posting this"

"I forgot, but Kuma's account is public"

"Oh, but they don't gonna share in that?"

"But they share it on my bro's marriage"

"Oh I see, but we are not official yet right?" She said

" yes maybe have another event"

"No more events let's somehow stop this" she face palmed and sat on the bench there.

She yawned and he comes there and sit with her...These did see by his mother... From upstairs...and take a photo of them.
After that scoups told her to go to sleep and they went in together...Tomorrow, after breakfast they all headed to scoups home...And the parents are amazed since after the engagement of announcement June and scoups neither denied nor agreed. They are calm.

After their lunch there...
They stood up there and scoups started to speak.
"We had like to tell you all something." All are watching them...and he continued
" Since you are all planning this on our back, we hadn't accepted this, June is not in love with me, and she can't marry someone who doesn't love her "
He looked at them for understanding

"And also Seungcheol doesn't like me, so he can't marry either way. " June added

They stood together there...
Their parents all laughed hard... And June's dad told her
"Junahyah...look your mother and I also don't love each other first, we fought for a long and after that, we fall for each other,"

"Look, seungcheolaah you two are standing for each other today so it's obvious that you had each other's back," his mom added looking at them and added
"And I see you guys yesterday at the poolside, how you cared for her and you take her inside her room and I watched all of it. Nara you too"
Nara was shocked and bulged her eyes min young asked "what!?"

"We all know everything now" fathers speak "So you guys (pointing to Nara and min young) need to go on a date first."
You can go guys and sort out all things...
And these two kids, you two are a good match..."

"See how he always looks at you and makes sure you don't hurt, I know my son very well apart from his members he cared only for a few, and you are one of them" his mother added

"June can't you see it? So accept this and marry him!? Ok??? Her mom points out.

June stood there tight-lipped and small tears formed in her eyes...Scoups noticed it and tell parents to excuse them...
He takes her hands and goes to the yard...
And face to face...June looks down...

"Hey don't worry..." He gently touches her hands and rubs them for comfort.

"Is that because we stand for each other?? Seungcheol..." she asked him sobbing.

"Yeah, I know... it happened, please calm down..." He said looking down at her and wiping her tears.

She didn't stop crying he asked again leaning to her height.
"Are you ok when you call Ginny, did I want to call her!? "

"No, I am ok, I don't want you to pity me"
She said sobbed

" It's not like that, I don't want you to cry all time because of the reason you had to marry me," he said

She is sobbing and can't stop her frustration, He suddenly hugged her...
Then they stay there for a few minutes she cried in his embrace...

Family looking at them afar...

Continue...