Chapter 19

Flashback________________
A few years back

"It's daddy's friend cheolahh" s.coup's dad introduced a man as he visited on a winter holiday at his house.

"Uncle hello, am Choi Seung cheol "
He bowed

"Hello, nice to meet you...what are you doing? " the man asked.

"Ah, am a leader of group seventeen, am an idol " he proudly said.

"Ohh, it's pretty hard right, and not valuable, mostly end up not being successful? My daughter wants to be a songwriter but I intend for her to go into business..." The man asked him.

"It's quite a good uncle, it's the best thing I have ever had, being seventeen, and we earn a lot too" he doesn't like the prejudice of people against kpop idols so he strictly shut his mouth.

"Ahh. I did hear that from your dad you are earning a lot" her father slightly smiled.

"Ok uncle let me leave I have a gig "
He goes from there bowing the two.

"Ok nice to meet you, let us meet some other time," her father said.

Flashback ends, ______now the present

Min-young and Nara were standing in front of the dads...

"Ok you are telling me that you are in love with this girl the whole time, " Minyoung's dad asks

"yes dad, I love her" he looks at Nara and smiles

"Have you seen June? Does she know it? " June's dad asks at min young

At that time seungcheol and June are standing there together...

She is like" oh appa here " hand raised like a kid.

Her dad turned and ask
" do you aware of this? and who is this?

"yes, appa... " she answers back

"hello uncle, I know you " scoups speaks

Her dad and she looked at him confused...
Min young's dad spokes interrupting them.

"Don't you know him? He is Mr.Choi's child, he is the owner of their company..."

"ahh I remember him now, you grew up to nice looking man... it's nice to see our children working together..." His dad said, reminiscing.

"thank you, uncle" scoups thanked and turned to min young standing there and speaking to min young's dad and bowed.

"Uncle I am sorry, I think he wanted to get married so I said that "

"It's ok, son, he wants to date now so I can approve of their marriage someday, at least I can see him dating " his dad speaks the truth.

Hearing this June's dad speak

"I think I set her up with someone else this time"

June tries to speak but scoups talks instead of her.
"I think she needs to find the one who can fit her, uncle"

"Do you know, How long I am waiting for the day" looks at her in disappointment?

"She doesn't date?" coups asked in surprise

"It's not like that, she is not dated for the past few years "

"Oh I see, I wish she can meet someone who matches her"

"I don't think that is coming, so I need to set her to someone, I am planning on something " her dad looks at her coldly. She doesn't dare to look at him.

"Ok uncle it's up to her, (they all nodded) shall we go? Is it all settled? "Scoups asked uncles...

" you and June can go while min young and Nara needs to tell me about their plans." min young daddy said and they left there.

Ju's dad: I think we can call Choi ___here (Scoups's dad)
"Why suddenly" min young dad asks.

"I need to ask him about his son I like him and they match so well..."

Seeing this min young coughs hard
Nara caresses him.
"Awwww...what a couple" they commented and called scoups' dad
While this time June's daddy tells min young that don't tell her about this and, he shut his mouth threatening to stop dating Nara.

Continue