Chapter 22

The day after tomorrow... Coup's father is in the company...
Parked the car and calls min young...
After that June's father also came there.
They are at min young's office now...
Without knowing the coups and June coming towards min young's cabin since that is closer to the meeting hall they have a meeting there, min young called them there by the order of daddies...

They are coming together, speaking professionally about their upcoming girl group. Their dads are waiting for them...
They entered the hall by opening the door with scoups for June. They greeted min young there and turned their heads to their fathers and shouted together...

"Appaaa..." They both looked at their fathers.

"What were you doing here!?" Scoups asked

Scoups appa started speaking
"How many days have you come to the home?  So I need to find you "

"Ok I am about to come but schedule " he touched his nape

"Oh your schedule, never mind " his father shrugged it off.

Hearing this June asked her daddy.
"I saw you another day why would you come here? "

" This is my friend's son's company can't I come? " he replied in a cocky manner

"Ok, whatever do you need to join in a meeting?" She asked her father annoyingly.

"We don't,  right choi sssi? " June's dad asked looking at choi

"Yes, right," Mr. choi said

Scoups annoyed by them and eyes rolled to min young he has an expression like I can explain and it is out of my hands.

Scoups implored "then why did you two come" politely but annoyed a little bit.

Scoups appa started talking to June's dad.
" shall we go? "

"Ok, " he nodded, but wanted to ask something June. He turned to June...

"Do you have a secret crush or something!? "

"No why? " eyes rolled

"No that's all" he smiled widely

They walked out together and bid farewell to the children. The two turned into min young.

"What the hell were you doing?" Scoups shouted

"I have no choice, sir they threaten me to not marry Nara. how can I? " min young pleaded

"Ok, I will let this go this time," scoups said holding his anger.

He purposefully does not mention the marriage part since he wanted to see them both engaged they are friends after all...wanted to make them more lively as he knows them.

At home, daddies are in preparation since the choi house is in Daegu they are gathered at the kang house...
Scoups amma, appa min young's amma appa, and June's amma appa all are gathered together without knowing their children. Min young's appa wants to invite Nara's parents but he doesn't want to know about the gathering so he doesn't ask them and is prepared to meet them after arranging their marriage.

Scoups appa started talking.
"I liked your daughter, kang ssi " smiled

"I liked your son too" they are partying and chilling with their wives...

"So... let's arrange them together?? "
Min young's dad asked and raised his glass.

The wives all agreed in unison...
So let's be family kang ssi...raised and tossed the glass.

"We all wanted to become family since the day my daughter has born, I wanted her to marry one of your sons..." Pointing at coups appa and young's appa June's dad emotionally said.

They are all partied and worn out they are headed to sleep...The next day went to their hometown.

Continue...

Please look forward to my writing...
There have flaws too...
Thank you for the readers
Even though there are not many...but I am thankful for the readers  ❤❤❤ 100+  readers thanks all🙏🙏🙏🙏