Chapter 36

June suddenly looks away and answers here...
"no..n.no...no we don't do anything...give me that and I will sign it right away"

She signed and give it to her. The teammate go from there once more she apologized.

"what are you doing here seungcheol!?"
She asked sternly

"Well, I am...I come here and saw you...sle..sleeping, so I don't want to wake so I just lay here and sleep..." he was caught off guard

"oh...they might be misunderstood..." she is somewhat upset and cares about what others thinking

He was slightly pissed off
"what if?" he asked leaning closer to her

"what are you saying? They misunderstood us and this is the office, Mr. Choi seungcheol" she moved back while slightly pulling him back from her.

"ahh, don't call me like that...(totally pissed off).

"ok...seungcheol they might..."

It was cut off by him.

"stop, what if they misunderstand? We are marrying anyway ...so it's not a problem " he shows her his burning eyes.

"you are going like this...I can't stand it..." she looks at the annoying coups

"Are you falling for me? Don't do that? Ok" he said sighing in annoying

"I will never...ever...and you are not my type...my ideal type is different " she fights back

"likewise... Let's go " he said grabbing her hands

"ok, otherwise we will end up fighting here" she followed him. the staff are looking at them adorably.

They go to a designer boutique, while he bought a suit and June can't pick anything...He picks up his suit and comes to help her. And he picks her dress after an awful hour. He picks her a red dress having a black shade in it to contrast his black suit... (yokshii choi seungcheol,  🍒 cherry coups<3)

 (yokshii choi seungcheol,  🍒 cherry coups<3)

Him and her🖤❤️

Him and her🖤❤️

"Red and black super combo"  he murmured before leaving for the wedding.

"What?" she looked back.

"yeppudhaa... " he said and look away

"gumaavoyo " she smiled

He started his car and drive to the venue...There are so many idols there...

She messaged Ginny...

"If I am coming here when I was 13/14 I ended up drooling...Ginny, here you can see it all closer...Even can see who they are dating...Yunjin and jeonghan are so pretty... " then she looked at the newlyweds. 

They walked through the aisle. seungkwan is the MC...uri boo~~~
Let's cheer for the bride and groom...seungkwan welcomed them...
Then they kissed each (bride and groom)
Seventeen sing their song dedicated to jeonghan...and his upcoming baby...

She saw Josh and coups cry after seeing jeonghan up there... But she is wrong when she turned to another side the members all cried...They stayed there until all the guests left...after 6 or 7 they all ended up together for the after-party...

The 13 members and their gf, fiance, & fling. June stayed with scoups.

"you are seeing them all now? Right? So I need to introduce you, come with me..."
He said to her, grabs her hand, and went to them...
Seeing scoups and June coming toward them the8 spoke to his girlfriend

"xin xin look at them " (he chuckled)

Everyone looks at them

"Hello, we saw again..." xin said to  June

"Hello, nice to meet you again..." she shyly said.

"hyung who is this..." dino sarcastically asked coups and look all of them in a teased manner.

They all laughed at chan's sense of humor
She's pretty awkward with all of them together but she did see someone but not all 13 together... She know-how chaotic these 13 men are.

"Stop...stop...all stop ✋"  s.coups cleared his throat and started smiling at them and grabs her by the waist and makes her come closer to him...  She had some butterflies in her stomach and makes her cute with blushes...  All squealed while seeing them closer.

"This is my fiance, jun ah, she is also my AR " he proudly said to them

aahh we heard of her on the vacation you all did talk about her right? Welcome to our family --- Vernon's gf said

June looked scoups at a confused face.
And think what could have they talked about!?

Min ju: hello we did see each other and go to her and grabbed her hand...

June: I know you minju ssi, nice to meet you again. And also am a fan💓

Shua: so you might know all... You know me too right? He smiled at her.

June: Oppa why didn't I know you (she pouted a little.

Shua: aigoo... kiyowoo... (patcher head)

They all chuckled while scoups glared at her and said
" so that's all for the introduction let's grab a drink and go back to the house...probably we might disturb our newlyweds..." he winked at last.

"hahaha hyung...you are right..." boo said

"come on all of shingi bangi...pung pung bangii," jeonghan said with a wine glass

June smiled widely since the boys all are happy and super supportive, even though it was fake she wants to stay with this family badly.

SVT family is incredibly amazing ... a bunch of energetic kids...sorry men
She thoughts and happily enjoys their company____

Continue...