Chapter 10

June's room...
The room is decorated with lights and had a black theme, it's a small studio room nothing luxurious but not poor.

She put some tint on her lips and suddenly search for earrings but a pair is missing but don't know where is it. So she takes another one from the box.

A black and white dress... When it's come to fashion June has a good sense. She is a fashionista and looks more luxurious, it is pretty obvious, she is rich 🤑

 She is a fashionista and looks more luxurious, it is pretty obvious, she is rich 🤑

This is her look for dinner.

She makes sure she is ok double-checking in the mirror.
And go to the fancy restaurant... They all arrived there for the company dinner.
One by one gets into the seat she is with Nara and she accompanies her to the main table where the managers and CEO and the members are sitting.
She refuses to sit there but Nara tells in her ears

"It's an order from the chairman."

She sat there with a weird smile on her face. Min-young is sitting beside her.
Mingyu is in front of her. Sitting opposite.
Mingyu looked at her and greeted her slightly smiled. she greeted back.

Since they are all drinking except two all others are men. All are in suits and the lady is in front of her full of fancy and seems like a doll.
She looked at her carefully, she was shocked as she is beside mingyu and it was none other than the famous idol group member(former,) and actress... Kim Minju 😍
She knows her because she is one of her favorite actresses and her fashion icon. She is happy to see her...

"She is mingyu's girlfriend I guess" she thoughts and looked away

June is sitting beside min young and they are very chatty with each other.
They are busy with each other after dinner they all go to the party.
all are drinking and having a glass with them enjoying the music...aju nice 🎶

Nara is with min young they are enjoying each other's company, and June is standing in the corner with glass alone looking at dancing.

Seungcheol came there and offer her a glass and "cheers" they smiled at each other...(at the party, glass cheers bgm)

At the time Joshua came there.
After seeing him she called

"Oppa" and hugged him...

The others looked at them with a confused looks.
Seungcheol becomes more curious seeing this but can't ask him because he might misunderstand him. So he drifts away to his members on the other side.
After some minutes...
Dino comes there and asks Joshua since he is suspicious and curious.

"Since when did you become this close to her hyung , Is it because you two are stuck in the elevator? "

Hearing this they both giggled and smiled far from the edge seungcheol is watching them...
Joshua's answer backs to dino

"Dinoyaahh... it's before than you think"( looking at her and again chuckled

"How did you know Joshua Hyung?" Dino asks her

"Well... it's a long ago...long story "they both smile and tease dino

"Don't tell me you are Joshua hyung's girlfriend "

"Dinoyaahh....on your dreams...she is like my sister...I knew her since she was in middle school."

"Ohh you are classmates? " again curiosity

"Do you think am older than you?" She asked dino and tease him.

"Uh. Oh. I didn't think that much...ok you know her before right? Did seungcheol Hyung know this?"

"I don't think that is necessary because he doesn't even care."

"Oh, I see ok carry on am going to dk hyung."

"Ok, see ya let's go to my house after. Joshua yelled back at him..."

Nothing special happened between them. Neither scoups nor June spoke.
They are about to leave and Joshua is with her and dino is going to call him.

Seungkwan talks with an eerie face.

"I think they are talking too much! Don't you think? " and looked at coups

"I don't mind...mind your business seungkwanaah" he looked at him with a not so interested look.

Joshua is chatting with her.
Dino calls him...

"Joshua hyung they are waiting..."

"Ahh coming..."

They say bye to each other and waved...
At the parking, he thought how could she go back it was late and a worried expression formed.

Seungcheol is looking at Joshua's worried face and asked "what's now?"

" I think June is alone there how could she go back"

" I think you are drunk too much, Joshua"

He distracts him and asked his driver to take Joshua and the members to Joshua's house since that is closer...

Seungkwan asked with a tired face...

Hyung, don't you come with us? "

"I will join you later...I want to check if my employees are gone back."

He goes back there and sees June with a worried face.

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______ ______