Chapter 13

Jeonghan called scoups right away

"Yeah, Coupsyaah are you ok? "

"What!? What will happen to me? " he asked with a confused face

"Are you sure coupsayaah?"

"Did shua call you?"

"Yes"

"Then why didn't you ask him? "

"I already talk with him and wanted to know what's your problem..."

"It's nothing"... He silenced

"Ok, you don't want to talk with me...then I will come there..." He hugged up and headed to his office...

Since it's between members he insisted to talk with them to avoid more consequences
He knows coups do not like these kinds of things but he usually doesn't mad he might be exhausted ...jeonghan thinks...
Then he goes to him

"Coupsyaah...." he opened the door

He doesn't look or respond...he is sitting on his chair with his hands on her head thinking about why he had upset and mad?

"Coupsyaah....."

Jeonghan shouted at him and He lifted his head and ask why...

"What are you up to now?? "

"It's because you are afraid of ghosts or is she with shua?" He is straight to the point

"Why would I be upset she is being with shua? Isn't it good? She gets a loyal one that's all I can say "

"Yeah, why would you jump into something that you barely know?" He furrowed his eyes.

"You are saying they aren't dating? He looks at Jeonghan confused and with a little smile.

"Yes...if you are curious about their relationship just ask them...I am not the one who would say that... "

"Ok...I understand...am not mad at him but am mad at her...I will call him right away..." He speaks like a child but doesn't understand why he is upset.

He calls shua...
Jeonghan seriously thought he is out of his mind.

"Shuaayaah." Filled with sorrow

"Yes..." Answer shortly

"Mm...well...sorry, you know I am like this...you knew me for about yrs why in the world did we fight..because of her...and I didn't curious about you and her..."

Heard this shua got a little mad but managed to speak calmly.
"Coupsyahh I don't know what are you up to..but for your knowledge, she is an important person to me...better not to hurt her... "

"Ok shua...I will not fight with you... I understand that fact..."

"Did Jeonghan tell you something? "

"Tell what?"

"Ok if it's not it's not..."
Shua is about to hang up scoups interrupted by saying

"I will meet you shua next weekend " and chuckled

"Ok good..." shua blamed

They had reconciled, without knowing all this June is standing on the balcony with her eternity friend...
While June and Ginny insisted to go inside since it rained...
Then shua came there and tell her that her boss wanted to see her...by shua's looks and she thought he must be mad or something...and shua also warned her

"He may be a little mad you know him right? "

With that, she sprinted from there...
And she headed to the office even though it was raining she ran...half drenched in the rain she goes to his office... While going there she find out the mistake that her team had done...
She took the blame and tell him that ---

"I am sorry sir...if I was there I didn't tell them to do it in the office... Better be in their practice room or somewhere else!"

He looked at her half soaked in the rain and ask her a concerned look.

"Don't you have an umbrella?"

"Yes, why did you ask?" look at him confused

"All..dren..ched... " He stuttered
Why the f**k I stuttered

"Ah, it's because I ran towards here...if my team would have done anything wrong since I had a bad feeling seeing shua Oppa is not in a good mood and also wanted me to come here...so I ran.

" ok...ok, I am not in a good mood to argue...so, please don't do this kind of stuff in the office... "

He rested his head and looked like his energy had all worn out...

"Sir, am sorry for this...I understand you hate this sort of thing... I will fix this. Please let us... " she bowed in front of him

" ok you may go now"

" Are you ok sir"

"Ok!? What!? " he raised his head and look at her

"You and shua Oppa?"

"We are ok!" Not minding her he placed his head on the back of the chair and closed his eyes.

"Ah ok, sir" - she goes back from there...

He wanted to ask how much she knew about Joshua. After he hears her call him Oppa but held it back to not create more consequences.
She left there and make sure her team had followed her rules and told them that he doesn't like this and we are not allowed to do it in the office...and she talks to them.

"Lastly... it's their 100th day so we can't waste their precious time right...we can prank them not now on the anniversary...is that ok? "

" yes, we are ok..." They all looked at her with apologetic eyes

"Ah, tell them to do a live video and play some games there". She added and head back to her office.

She understands scoups here and wanted to talk more with him since he looks awful...
She insisted to go there but something push her back.
That day went like this.

But Seungcheol is more like avoiding her since that day... She feels it but is not urged to talk with him since there is more even complicated in his mind and not wanted to talk to him. And they are not close enough to talk about worries...

So she ain't move from her cabin and do some evaluations.

Continue.....

______  _____________________________________