chapter 5

After a few days ~~~

At the office -the AR department

June: let's go

Staff 1: ok hunt for the last time of this month.

Staff 2: madam, I saw a boy at school but he refuse to become an idol.

June: let's go and meet him which school is he studying at?

Staff 2: daehan art high school

June: oh the prestigious one??? Right?? I will meet him pls come with me!!

Staff 2: ok, This is real team management.

Other staff: fighting. (cheered them).
On the way,
the elevator opens as a time to get out.

In front of them, Seung Cheol is standing there to get in, Without noticing him she headed hurriedly, at the very moment she bumped into him and her earring stuck in his shirt.

they are about to fall but he quickly grabs her waist and managed to balance.
(In the pov of staff and manager they seem to be hugging)

Seungchol: aah why are you doing this ?? (Angry, ready to fight) you are doing this
purposefully...oh my God (over dramatic)

June: I didn't want to, please take your hands off me. (At that moment he realized his hands were on her waist and quickly take it away) and then she continued to speak
"If you are coming this way I will never use this elevator, from now I will use the other elevator I never want to tag along with you."

~She doesn't have the time to detach the earring so she doesn't mind it, the earrings are on his button~

Seungchol: disrespect... you are something else, Your boss is here and doesn't know how to greet me.

June: it's your fault, not mine from now on we will never meet in an elevator, I will tell you sorry am not childish as you. you are not sorry for me??
He avoids her question and enters the elevator.

"How dare she??? Who do you think you are??
Is she thinks, she is the real deal?
In front of me, you are a speck of dust."
his manager hyung is smiling behind as he sees him cute.

At her car
Staff: oh you are so impressive... I love your courage.

June: please don't tell this to anyone, it will not good for our chairman I don't want to fight with him but my temper doesn't seem to allow me. (awkward smile) I will control it.

Staff: ok I will not, you can count on me.

June smiles and goes to the school
They meet the boy and convince him and it is known that his parents were idols, if he joins the group becomes more influential.

She takes small steps to success and now within 5months of her perseverance she takes 25 trainees to the company.

And she reveals the boys as "kingsmen".
Their revealing program is called "the book revelation". There are concepts that no one can't predict.

Girls as "Heathers"
Only their name is revealed now.

Then the boys reveal a snippet of their daily life and choreographies that they made and so on.

Tons of work is ahead of them and them avoiding each other day by day....

He is in the penthouse and took his wine bottle and a glass and takes his clothes to the laundry and finds something shiny on his buttons he carefully takes it out and it's an earring.

He is thinking hardly who is this and remembered he was bombarded with June at the elevator.
So he assumes that was her earrings...
He quickly put it in the box in his studio...
Probably he returns it to her hereafter...
________ ________ ________ _________ _________