Chapter 25

At her house, June is sitting alone on the couch in his bedroom fully exhausted due to the proposal. She calls Ginny to share those But she did tease her because she likes that it's seventeen's leader... Only and only choi Seung cheol then she tells her.

"We don't have anything and just freaking fight every time we see" June shrieked holding his anger.

" ya...ya...don't yell... it may be his way of talking or he loves to tease you...you understand " ginny said on the phone.

"Ok teases me, I understand but I don't think he likes me " makes a fake puke.

"Ok that must be a scenario, so why don't you ask him "

"You know one thing he said he didn't like me and told me to not fall for him since he is the f***king leader," she said with an annoyed face.

" yeah...stop being all cocky, you know it's a great thing you have had a proposal with him...at least live the life of y/n. " Ginny said chuckled

"I don't want the spot like all freaking fans wants to have, just you know it's affecting my privacy..."

"You do think about that, so you care about that? Right, I think you should rethink... "

" Thanks for your advice, anyway we don't gonna marry, I think he didn't like me ".

" Did I hear a grief voice!? I bet you like him isn't he your bias wrecker? , at least think like this, you get your bias wrecker, while I am still loading from the meeting with scoups " ginny said heart breakly

"Did you meet him? When? Where? like how? "

"I can't see my bias or bias wrecker while you have got a marriage proposal from your wrecker?"

" oh gosh...past is just past...I wanted to hit him now but he is just too hot" she said while rolling her eyes.

"You admit, just try to think harder whether you are ok with it or not? " ok? "

"Yes, but he gonna call off this, done with that so stop the rethink and settle this...ok call you later...bye! " she hung up

" I will see you," ginny said

They hunged up and her dad called she was pretty sure that he was calling to tell her about scoups. But instead, they are going on vacation next week, and be ready for that...

"But with whom? " She and her sister August, 5 years younger than her has asked them in amazement.

"with my friend's family," he said

June: min young will be there?

Dad: I think he would come of course Seungcheol too.

June: how could we all take leave from one company?

Dad: don't you know that next week is a chuseok holiday, I ask min young and he tells there are like 2 left and we gonna go to Daegu... on Saturday night we gonna leave and arrive back on Monday night so you can rest on Tuesday.

June: you planned everything!? Her eyes rolled in annoyance

Dad: yes everything just needs to pack and come with me we arranged everything for you...

The next day at the office, They have so much workload since next week is a holiday. Seungcheol had messaged her that his dad didn't mention anything and now they are chatting.

June ask him
"Do you know about the vocation at Daegu?"

" in my house, yeah I know,
I even booked a resort for
our vacation as per my
dad's order.

"Ok you come, right!? "

"I will if I don't you will miss me that hard? "

"How cheesy, get lost."

He is teasing her.

"Yeah, you are talking to
your boss, don't you
have a conscience?"

"Sir, please stop, I will chop your head otherwise"

"Ohh so that you
can see it every day? "

"You, I don't want to talk to you, go off"

" Why would I?
(He enjoys these small little fights between them)

"Ok I will go just remembered the marriage thing please call off right away you heard? Ok? "

"Deal, come to the rooftop
right now, I wanna talk
to you about something"
he texted and put his phone in his pocket, and go upstairs...

The manager pulled a smile at him.
And he went away.

Continue...