Chapter 23

The same day was the seventeen's gathering. They are all gathered at scoups private villa. Some with their beloved ones and some are solos...
Hao is dancing to his romantic dance with xin xin...Mingyu also joined... Minju. For a moment the song changed to a home run. They dropped their hands off their beloved ones and myungho grabbed mingyu's hand and started dancing...like in the special video of the home run on the cruise. They stand in a circle around mingyu and the8 meanwhile dk and Hoshi joined hands in hand... They are enjoying the night well...

Lee chan speaks from the table...
"Let's all cheer for the future ahead and all can pray for us, our carats, our family, and there are these single ones" pointing at them dino chuckles...and continued "together...shingii bangii....."

All: "Hoooo....pung pung bagiii"

Laughed at each other...
After sometime...
The8 dropped a question to scoups
"Hyung I wanna ask you since dino teased you all...why would your AR come with you the other day?" While drinking a glass of wine.

Scoups answers back with his glass by adding a whisky

"Ahh...that!? " eyed Joshua

"don't mind that, I know her they are not dating!" Joshua said

" That's not hyung, I want to know if hyung is in love with her! Me and xin xin were sure that we see them chuckle together and hyung glancing at her while driving." hao said

All are shocked...
" is that one right!? The reason you and the shua fight?" Jeonghan said

All: shua hyung and coups hyung fight? Daebak!!!!

"I did meet her... " hoshi said

"Here anyone didn't meet her? "Jeonghan asked.

"Wonwoo, Vernon, dk, and some others are doesn't meet her woozi also... " Coups spill the words without knowing...

They are all turned to tease him...
Minghao cuts all off.

"Hyung tells me, you like her!? He facepalmed the table all worn out from drinking after this xin xin carried him to the room.

Then one by one all are worn out...coups, Joshua there alone... Since Joshua doesn't drink that much.

Joshua asked him.
"Do you like her? You neither deny it nor agree with it. "

"No...shua, it's not like that...why should I like her? Do you like her? " he got tensed a little

"No...she is my dongsaengi " he gleamed

"Ok, whatever, why did on earth we talk about her?" --He thinks hard did I like her??---the question remains there.

Even though they never think of them in that way, because of the teasing and the talking by their friends... They might think, what if I like her/him? It's reasonable that everyone is praising them like they are pretty good pairs and good matches, so why can't they date? Or is it's ok to like him/ her?

Literally,
This is happening in the case of scoups and June. He keeps thinking what if I like her!? It's ok to like her...Shua tells coups that she is nice, pretty, and caring but other than that shua doesn't know about her personal life.

"I didn't like her, you know it's not like that...don't make it up? Ok?" He assured shua before he went to the room.

Shua said "She is like my sister better not hurt her with your coldness...coupsyaah you know you have a cute side, coupsyaah then he cupped his face"

They all lovey-dovey and Jeonghan after sober comes toward them...
"What were you talking about?"

"Jeong Hannah let's talk about that later we should take him to the room!! " shua said while looking at the slightly worn-out scoups

"Others are all sleeping, all rooms are taken? Then let's go to the rooftop bed. " Jeonghan said

"Ok let's go," scoups said

The 3 together went there and sleep together. Since it's a weekend they all are free and wake up afternoon...And share some photos and videos of yesterday on Instagram they are all happy and carats around the world wished them happiness...

After that, they all packed up to be ready to leave and all are welcome for jeonghan's engagement. Jeonghan's last bachelor party there ended...
They all are thinking hard about coming for jeonghan's engagement with 12 better halves... and are chatting with each other while eating breakfast.
Cut off by scoups phone rings...boom boom 💣

"Who is that!? " Jeonghan asked

Continue...