Ch.25

As you walk through the streets of Konoha your Looking down.

"Why does he have to like Rin too.."

You look up only to run into someone.

"O-Obito?" Obito wipes his eye.

You take his face in your hands. "Obito are you crying!?"

Obito removes your hands from his cheeks. He then lays his forehead on your shoulder.

"Rin.. friend zoned me."

You eyes widen. You slowly wrap your arms around Obito. "Obito, I'm sorry. I'm sure your hurting."

Obito nods "I thought you'd be happy."

You frown and back away from him.

"Of course not! You got your heart broken why would I be happy about that!?"

Obito frowns "it doesn't hurt as bad as I thought it would. If you rejected me I'd lose my mind."

"Well, you know how I feel." You smile

"F/n?"

"Yeah Obito?"

"I think I'm ready." He smiles making your heart jump.

"Are you sure?"

"Definitely."

You take Obitos hand then lean in kissing his cheek.

"Okay then."

You and Obito intertwine your fingers together.

You both start walking through the streets of Konoha. You didn't have a specific destination you just wanted to be with each other.

It's true Obito didn't feel as hurt as he thought he would mainly because he didn't love Rin as much as he thought. In fact if you rejected him he wouldn't be in a unstable state.

This decision might seem rash but really it's right. Being rejected is what Obito needed to move on. You are his heart and he realizes that now.

-Years later-

It's years later and you and Obito are still together. Your now in your 20's.

You just finished getting dressed when a knock comes from you door. You quickly make your way to your apartment door. You open it to find your boyfriend.

"Obito?"

"Yo" he says raising his hand. You move aside letting him inside. As soon as you shut the door his arms wrap around your waist. He buries his head in your recently washed hair.

He breaths in. "Man you smell good."

You laugh and pry him off you slowly. He wines.

"I'm trying to face you." You turn around and wrap your arms around his neck. He hmms and wraps his arms around your waist.

"Your so beautiful."

You blush then plant a soft kiss on his lips, he holds the kiss. When you pull apart your a blushing mess.

"Do you have the night off?"

Obito nods "Want to go get ramen with me?"

You giggle "I do love ramen."

"What about me?!" He pouts.

"I really love you Obito."

Obito chuckles. "I love you too beautiful."

You take his hand "I'm hungry now."

He grabs your hand. "Hang on, i want to ask you something."

You blink "s-Sure."

Obito starts to get alittle nervous and you wonder why.

"O-Obito, what's wrong."

Obito doesn't say anything but instead pulls a box from his pocket and kneels down. Your eyes widen.

"So the thing is.. I love you with all my heart and spending a life with you would make me so happy.. what I'm saying is.. please make me the luckiest guy in the world and Marry me."

He opens the box and you gasp. It's a simple ring but beautiful.

"So, what do you say?"

"YES!! OBITO!"

You tackle your fiancé in a hug. You both laugh as he puts the ring on your finger.

"Can we still get Ramen?!"

Obito Chuckles "yes."