Ch.20

You all sat around catching up until it becomes dark.

"I should head home." Rin says. Kakashi nods "me too."

You and Obito look at eachother.

"Want to walk me home?"

He nods "sure."

As you both walk back you can't help but become a blushing mess. Obito has been thinking about your confession too.

"So.. what now?" You ask.

Obito looks down at your hand and slowly takes it in his.

"We.. take it slow?"

You blush "so are we?"

Obitos grip on your hand loosens.

"No.. it's not fair to you."

You look at him "what do you mean?"

"I still have feelings for Rin, I love you but there's still something there for Rin. Until that's gone I can't be with you."

You feel you heart crack.

"O-Oh.. Rin.. I see."

You feel your eyes sting.

Obito looks at you and his eyes widen. He takes you by your shoulders.

"No don't cry! I'm not rejecting you! I'm just going to do this right."

You wipe your eyes "I see.. alright I understand. I hope I can win your heart completely."

Obito takes you hand again. "I don't want this to end however."

You blush softly "I know what you mean."

You two continue walking until you get to your house. Hesitantly you detach your hand from his.

"I'll see you tomorrow?"

Obito nods "You can bet on it."

—-

Through out the night you had multiple night terrors but the last one was the worst. It was like your reliving Obitos death over and over in your dreams.

You had to be with him, to touch him and to see he's alive. In your night clothes you slip out your window and run to Obitos home.

You stand outside his home barefoot. You feel the pebbles beneath your feet and pick one up. You give it a toss to his window. He doesn't bite so you give it another toss. It does no good so you toss another. You watch as his window opens. He looks down at you rubbing his eyes.

"F/n? What are you doing here?"

You don't answer instead you jump into his window. He looks from you to the window.

"I had a nightmare. It was about the day I thought you died."

You walk up to him wrapping your arms around him. You let out a soft sigh.

Obito gives in and hugs you back.

"But why are you here?"

You pull back and look at him. "I had to see you. Obito let me sleep with you."

At this Obito goes red. "W-What?!" He whisper yells.

"I-I don't know!"

You take his hand and lead him to his bed. You get infront of him pushing him onto his back. Obito swollows hard as you climb over him to get on the freed up space. Obitos heart can barely take it. His teenage hormones are peeking their little heads into the situation. It doesn't help that your in a tank top that shows your belly and shorts.

"See just like this."

Obito nods"right."

You gently take his hand he flinches.

"It's okay Obito, we aren't doing anything. Just cuddle me."

Obito blushes as you get close. He sucks up his fears and pulls your close. You let out a happy sigh.

"You have to be gone by morning, granny will freak seeing a girl in my bed."

You smirk. "Am I the first girl in your bed?"

Obito nods into your head.

"Good, hopefully I'm the last."

Obito chuckles "now your being bad. Be a good girl or I'm sleeping on the floor."

You smirk into his chest "fair enough."

Your nightmares went away and yes you were gone before the sun came up.