Ch.14

Today your Sensei has something to talk to you about.

"The chunin exams?!"  You smile.

"Yes, I think you have what it takes. It's not going to be easy."

"So be it!" Kakashi says also pumped.

"I'm excited to show what we got." Obito says.

You and Rin nod.

Minato sighs with a smile. "I figured as much."

Your training was extra extensive that day.

-skip the chunin exams, sorry. You all pass.-

"Were chunin now!!" You high five your teammates.

"I'd take you all out for ramen but Kushina needs me." Your sensei rubs the back of his head.

You turn to face him "it's fine we can celebrate on our own. BBQ?"

Your teammates nod "That sounds good." Rin says.

Minato waves you all good bye.

"We should go to the hot springs sometime Rin."

Rin looks at you "that does sound nice."

Once you get to the BBQ place you clap happily.

"Let's eat!!" Obito yells.

You honestly ate to much but you didn't regret a thing. After almost dieing in the forest of death you deserved a good meal.

"Let's split the cost." Rin says. She puts money on the table and so do you.

"Alright." The two boys say.

———-

On the way home you walk with Obito.

"We have been through alot." Obito looks at you.

You nod "yeah, we have." As you walk your hand brushes against Obitos. You both blush but you being the bold one want to try something. You gently snake your hand in his. To your surprise Obito doesn't pull away instead he wraps his hand around yours intertwining his fingers with yours.

Neither of you look at each other but your both blushing. The feeling coming out of this situation is a nice one. Your heart and stomach are in butterflies as well as Obitos.

This is something you don't want to end so much so you slow down your pace.

"T-This is nice. We should do it more often." You tell him breaking the silence.

Obito glances at your joined hands. "Y-Yeah, it feels really nice."

You bite your lip with a smile as you look at Obito. He side glances at you as he blushes.

Sadly your fun has to end. You now arive at your home. Obito let's go of your hand hesitantly. At this time the sun is setting.

"Thank you for walking me Obito." You lean in planting a kiss on the boys cheek. He blushes and touches where you kisses him. You wave then step inside your home leaving the flustered boy outside.

You lean against the door coving your face. Your grandma gives you a side glance.

"F/n are you okay."

You let out a giggle "never better granny!!"

Your grandma giggles "young love, lovely."

You let out another giggle and run up to your room.

-with Obito-

Obito stays outside your home for a few seconds longer before continuing on his walk home. He looks at his hand that was holding yours as he walks. He really liked holding your hand it made him feel.. Good. Warm and tingly.

That's when he realized just how much he's staring to love you more than Rin.

Oh boy