Pt.11

More months went by and you and Obito have had certain flirtatious moments.

"You look good today by the way f/n." Obito says out of the blue as you walk to the training grounds.

You blush and look twards him. "T-Thanks so do you. Although you always look great and cool."

Obito blushes and rubs the back of his head "w-well you always look beautiful."

You blush more. "O-Obito, are we flirting?"

Obito looks everywhere but you. "P-possibly."

Obito looks at you. You bite your lip.

"I like it."

The rest of the walk you were a blushing mess but it was silent.

There has been certain moments where this has happened, flirting is coming more of a regular thing.

Once you arive at the training grounds you and Obito are the only ones there at the moment.

You start throwing Shurikans at the target. Each one makes their mark.

"Here."

You look to the side to see Obito holding out a (favorite color) flower to you.

You blush and take it.

"T-Thank you, it's beautiful."

"It's your favorite color." Obito smiles.

You smell it. "Yeah it is."

"Hey guys!!!" Rin yells as her and Kakashi approach.

"Rin!! You look beautiful today!!" Obito says making that flutter in your chest disappear.

Still second best I see.

You should love that Kakashi guy he's a better choice.

You frown at Leon's comment. Kakashi leaves rins side and runs to you. He holds out his fist and you bump it.

"Sup. Nice flower."

You look back down at your flower "Thanks. Wanna join me At throwing shurikans?"

Kakashi nods "Sure."

You place your flower inside your pocket and start throwing shurikans again.

Obito is having a outgoing conversation with Rin. To say your jealous of Rin is a understatement. Your everything she's not and clearing Obito likes her more. It hurts honestly. Your sometimes sure he feels the same way at times but then there's times like these where your not so sure. Love is unfair and confusing.

"Sorry I'm late." Minato says appearing infront of you.

You smile "it's okay Sensei."

"Kushina kept me busy this morning."

You frown "ew.. I didn't need to know that."

The others frown and slightly blush

"Not like that!! Your too young to know those things!!"

You laugh "it's not like we are 9. We know things."

Minato sighs "Alright let's get started."

Training was full of sparing and shurikan throwing.

"F/n, Obito. Your up."

You both stand up and walk up to the plate. You raise up your arms into a fighting stance.

"Start!" Minato commands.

Obito makes the first move by throwing a punch but you dodge. You kick him but he blocks it. Obito grabs your leg and tries to pull you down but you shimmy out of his grip and change the tables on him by kicking him back. He stumbles back but doesn't fall so you jump in the air and round kick him back. This works and he lands on his back. You quickly hop ontop of him pinning his limbs so he can't move.

"F/n wins."

Obito frowns

"Dang."

You hop off him and lend him your hand which he takes.

"You won last time so let me have this one." You tell him.

He rubs his chest where you kicked him. "Alright, I'll LET you have it."

You laugh and so does he.

You can't help but think how hot he looks in his goggles with beads of sweat dripping down his face.

"Next Kakashi and Rin."