Ch.4

Training continues today and neither Obito or Kakashi are letting up.

You sit with Rin and your sensei ontop of the tree. The boys are at it again and almost have it.

"They're neck and neck." Rin smiles

You sigh.

"What's going to happen when they realize they both are tied."

Just as you say that they two successfully walk past their marks. Obito and Kakashi take a seat beside you.

"I won!" Obito yells.

"Nope, it's a tie Obito." Rin looks between the two.

"What!? No way!"

You giggle "Sorry but it's true Obito. Good job your guys. You made it!"

Your Sensei smiles. "Good, now let's practice walking above water."

You sigh noticing a caterpillar so you pick it up. You smile as It crawls on your palm.

Obito turns his attention to you and your new friend.

"It's the same concept right?" Kakashi asks Minato.

"It is, however water is more unstable. We will be taking a trip to the falls for this practice."

Obito offers his hand to the caterpillar. You watch the caterpillar crawls onto Obitos hand.

Giggling you watch Obito play with it.

"Sensei, Aiha Sensei has taught me this skill to. I'm good at walking on water."

Minato pouts "Ooof course she did.. let us go and you can be the first to show us."

Obito places the caterpillar on a leaf letting it go on its merry way.

"F/n is more advanced than all of us Sensei." Obito says making you frown.

"I wouldn't say that, I just have a great Sensei. Two great senseis."

You give Minato a good smiles, he pats your head.

"Yes, well follow me."

You follow your Sensei for quite some time until you come across running water.

"Oh what a pretty river!" You clasp your hands together.

Rin follows your actions. "It really is!"

"It's simple, bundle up your chakra at the bottom of your feet then step on the water."

Your sensei looks at you wanting a example.

You step onto the water no problem this making your teammates alittle bit jealous.

"It's not hard. Give it a shot."

Rin steps onto the water with a slight wobble. Obito steps into the water, he doesn't quite get it but the water is at his ankles.

"Dang.."Obito pouts

Kakashi steps onto the water no problem

He smirks at Obitos fail.

"What's that look for bakashi!"

"Your falling behind. Loser."

You sigh and so does Rin.

"Just keep trying. Bring more chakra to the souls of your feet."

Obito looks down at his feet and begins to concentrate. He's eventually raised more above water. The soals of his feet are at the top of the water now. He looks up at you with a smile.

"I did it!"

"Good job everyone!" You tell them.

"Rin picked up on it right away!" Obito says stepping next to Rin.

"For the record it originally took me no time at all To master this even with Aiha Sensei. Rin is a natural though."

Rin blushes at the attention.

"T-thanks."

Minato looks between you all.
"I thought it would take longer than this. Very well.we can do something else. How about we spar?"

"On the water?" You ask

"That would be interesting."

"So who goes first?" You ask.

"How about you and Rin."

You and Rin look at each other.

"O-okay