Ch.19

You made it your duty to find your teammates. Kakashi only goes on missions with you every once in a while and you still don't have a new Sensei. He achieved his dream of becoming Anbu really quickly.

Rin spends a lot of her time at the hospital trying to learn as much as she can.

You walk into the hospital and head for the front desk to where you see Rin.

"F/n!"

You wave at her. Of course she would be here on her day off.

"Rin, Minato Sensei has summoned team 7."

Rin smiles "now?"

"Yes, how about you meet me infront of the Hokages office. Kakashi should be back by now I'll go find him. "

"Just give me a moment I'm coming with."

Rin puts down what she's doing then jogs to catch up to your leaving form.

As you walk the streets you actually run into Kakashi.

"Kakashi! The hokage is summoning team 7."

Kakashi stops in his tracks. "Any idea why?"

You shake your head. "Come on."

You enter the hokages building but are stopped by the hokages assistant.

"Follow me."

She turns and starts walking and you all follow her. You stop outside the hokages door. Inside you can hear Obitos granny laughing and then a familiar laugh is heard. Your teammates eyes widen.

"Obito.." Kakashi mumbles out.

The assistant nocks.

"Send them in." The hokage says.

The door opens and you all step through.

When your teammates spot Obito they freeze. Rin covers her mouth and Kakashi just stands there.

"N-No way! Obito!?" Rin steps farward and takes Obitos face in her hands.

"How are you alive!!?"

She releases him then hugs him.

Kakashi steps farward "you better have a good story."

Obito laughs "oh I got a doozy."

"Obito go catch up with your friends I'll see you at home." Obitos granny wipes her eyes.

"Kakashi do you have any shirts Obito can borrow? He's grown quite abit."

Kakashi nods "I do."

Obitos grandmother pats Kakashis cheek.

"Such a good boy."

"I don't mean to be rude but Please take this outside." Minato says you all obey and leave the room.

Obito kisses his grandma. Kakashi rushes to get a shirt for Obito. Once he's back Obito explains what he explained to you.

"That's quite the story."

"It's all true Kakashi!"

You smile and stare warmly at Obito.

The four of you walk the streets now that Obito is clothed. Your heading for the training grounds.

"So a lot has changed over a year."

You nod "It's usually me and Rin on missions. Kakashi keeps busy with the anbu."

"So your the leader f/n?"

You blush and smile "well I guess. The hokage will get us another teacher soon I bet."

"Since I'm back you guys might have it easier."

You smile. "We would finally be a 3 man team. Kakashi is too good for us."

"It's nothing personal." Kakashi says with a smirk.

"Did you lose your headband?"

Obito touches his forehead "Minato sensei said he'd get me another."

Kakashi adjusts his headband.

"Look the training grounds are up ahead."

Once at the training grounds you all sit on the lush green grass. Obito sits beside you. You look at his hand that is close to yours. You mind goes to that faithful day when you told your best friend how you really feel. You slowly start to blush.

What now?