Ch.3

Meeting Minato was something you were looking farward to. You think the leafs yellow flash is pretty cool.

You all sit infront of the man as he looks you over. Your at team 7 training grounds ironically the one you and Obito usually fight at. You fiddle with your head band that's on your (body part)

"Alright, I'm Minato Sensei. I'd like to learn alittle about you. How about you tell me one by one. Who are you and what are your goals in life or what do you like. Let's start with you." Points to Kakashi.

"I'm Kakashi Hatake and I want to be anbu someday."

"Alright and you?" He points to Rin.

"I'm Rin Nohara and I want to be a great medical ninja like the great Tsunade."

He points to Obito.

"I'm Obito Uchiha and I plan on being hokage some day! Then people would have to acknowledge me!"

You smile softly.

Minato points to you.

"I'm f/n l/n. I like ramen and I'd like to help Obito with his dream at becoming hokage."

Obitos eyes widen, he looks at you. "Thank you."

You blush softly and nod.

"Alright, those were all great goals. It's nice to meet you all. Now let's get to it, I have a test for you guys."

You all look at eachother then your sensei.

"Whatcha got." Obito asks making you smile softly at his cuteness.

Minato pulls something from his pocket and you hear two jingles. He now holds two bells infront of his face.

"Bells?" You ask.

Minato nods "you will work together to get these bells from me. You must work as a team. It won't be easy!"

You bite your lip and think. "Interesting.."

Minato closes his palm over the bells.

"Get ready, go!"

"Guys! Bushes!" You whisper to them before you all separate. You all now sit outside of view hidden in the bushes

"He's the yellow flash, this won't be easy." You tell them.

"So what do we do?" Rin asks.

"I can distract him with my chidori."Kakashi says

"I had a similar thought. I'll send a shadow clone out there with you guys and hide under ground. I'll surprise him from below. If he focuses on you guys he won't see me coming. So what do you say?"

They all look at eachother. "We can definitely try it." Rin says with a smile.

"So we just go out there and pick a fight?" Kakashi asks

"Try to get the bells of course Kakashi!" You whisper.

Kakashi nods.

"The plan is sloppy but you found it to come along none the less. As your team and shadow clone attack Minato you use your earth style to hide underneath his feet. You listen carefully until Minato steps right where you want him.

The earth from beneath him becomes unstable as you jump out of the ground grabbing his bells. You jump a ways away from him and hold them up.

Everyone smirks besides Minato.

"Gotcha."

Your team mates make their way behind you as your shadow clone poofs.

Minato looks between the four of you and the bells in your hand.