Ch.1

Your 10 years old and already very skilled in your Kekkei genkai and overall a skilled ninja. Your parents are no longer alive and you live with you grandma who has taught you what you have needed to know. Well, her and your sensei Aiha. Aiha is knowledgeable when it comes to your clan. Aiha is a necromancer which is rare in the shinobi world. 

Your  very pretty and well developed and most of your boy classmates have a crush on you.
You however could care less because you love your best friend Obito Uchiha. You have known him since you were 2. You find everything about him attractive. However, you assume he likes Rin Nohara. Rin and you are friends to which makes things difficult. Rin likes Kakashi Hatake though. It's really a who likes who situation.

Today you are hanging out with Obito.

"Obito, spar with me!" You look at you friend with pleading eyes."

"Now?."

You pout "come on you want to be the best right?!"

Obito thinks. "Okay! Your right, I'm going to be hokage someday!"

You take Obitos hand and go to nearby training grounds. He blushes at the contact.

Once you two start sparing Obito has the upper hand. You round house kick him and he falls on his side. You smile knowing you won.

Obito holds his wrist making you frown.

"Oh no I hurt you!"

Obito winces as you kneel down to him. "I-I'm fine, it's just a sprain."

"Here let me." You place your hand above his injury and a gold light engulfs your hand and his injury. It take 5 seconds and his wrist is healed.

"There, is that better?"

Obito moves his wrist "it's good as new. Your amazing f/n! Thanks!"

You blush at his comment.

"I-It's just my Kekkei genkai. You know that. Thank you though."

"Your welcome. Now come at me again."

Laughing you get into your fighting stance.

"You asked for it!"

You both start your battle, Obito throws a few punches but you dodge, he then surprises you with a kick to the stomach but it doesn't slow you down as you return the favor. Obito tries to punch you again but you dodge and grab his arm tossing him down on the ground after this you sit ontop of him.

Obito looks at you out of breath. You poke his forehead.

"Nice try, I win."

Obito frowns "I almost had it! Now get off me your heavy."

You giggle and get off him.

You smile "Your getting better Obito."

Obito adjusts his goggles "I'm ready to graduate. I wonder who we are going to be teamed with when it happens."

"Your thinking so far ahead, enjoy the moment Obito!"

Obito smiles "I want to be teammates with you and Rin."

You sigh happily "That would be cool."

"Right, as long as we are together."

You blush softly "Yeah."