(32)

coming to an end.

finally.

i might upload one shot chapters after this, but this is indeed the final chapter for our beloved simon and anneliese.

thank you for joining me on this journey.

would you like me to write another book after this?

if so, soap or another ghost book?

i'm warning y'all now, it gets fucking sad this time.

we decided to drive back after we had finished up with lunch.

i dropped simon and soap off at the gate of the base, deciding to take the car around back and park it.

i was heading through the roads when suddenly all i could see was white, the deafening ringing hitting me before the force did.

i was knocked out.

i opened my eyes to see a bright, white tunnel of light appearing infront of me.

i could hear the giggling of teenagers and children ahead and a familiar irish woman yelling at them.

"for fucks sake you lot, just sit still! i want one decent photo this christmas." she yelled, the giggling subsiding.

"smile." she warned.

the click of a camera sounded as i approached carefully.

i poked my head through what seemed to be a doorway into a house.

"hello?" i called out hesitantly, watching as the family infront of me turned around.

"annie?" the woman questioned, getting up and walking over to me.

"mam?"

"why are you here? you aren't supposed to be here yet, you still have so much time left." she sighed, squeezing my scarred skin.

"mam where are we?" i asked.

"afterlife, but you're not supposed to be here, not yet."

~~~

"ghost, soap, hawk, how copy?" price called over our radios, urgency and concern in his voice.

"johnny and i copy solid, why?" i questioned, looking to the scot beside me.

"because the car you were just in went up in flames, where is hawk?" price called.

i looked into soap's face and dropped my trash from my hands, running down the road.

"ghost where is hawk?" price asked again.

i ignored him, running full force around the building until i saw it.

the car, up in flames, and a mangled corpse beside it.