(23)

by the time 2 days had rolled around, i could walk on my own again!

albeit with a hell of a limp...but i could walk.

we headed out, at some point price had hid a tracker on graves and we managed to pinpoint him.

he had stayed at ale's compound.

of course.

we walked up to a table and gathered around.

"alright listen up. we are taking back your HQ, you're getting our prisoner, and we're killing commander graves."

"when?" rodolfo asked.

"now." simon nodded, lifting a bag.

"this is a fight against our own, we are not 141 and los vaqueros on this. we are a team, a ghost team." price ordered as ghost upended the bag onto the table.

out fell at least a dozen balaclavas just like his own with the jaw pained onto them.

i smirked.

"ghost team." he finished.

simon reached for his mask and grabbed it by the top, pulling it off his head.

i smiled, seeing his face once again.

"nice to see you again simon." price nodded.

"if you're in take one, if you're not, run." he called.

i smiled and picked one up, watching as everyone else followed.

i replaced my shitty bandana with the balaclava, it was stained but clean.

as i inhaled, simon's scent filled my airway.

he'd been hiding these for a while, maybe even worn them,

i smiled softly to myself before we got orders.

"An you're on your own with a rifle. you're still barely able to walk, it's not safe for you to be running around on the ground with us." price nodded at me.

"yes sir." i nodded defeatedly.

we split up.

"once we locate graves, he's all yours. everyone knows to shoot to injure, you get to kill." price whispered to me as we walked.

"yes sir." i smiled.

~~

we set up and infiltrated.

they had me up in a guard tower we overpowered.

"sarge we need you vigilant, there's a camera system set up on the computer, watch carefully and be out eyes in the sky." alejandro called over comms.

"on it." i nodded, leaning over to the computer and watching the cameras.

i tuned to a different frequency and set up my rifle nearby, taking out lonely guards and shadows.