(31)

car sex, threeway, edging, degrading and praise :))

"enemy KIA price, heading home." ghost called over comms, letting us head back to the car.

"get some lunch, meet at the base by 7." pride returned.

"wanna go visit your family?" simon suggested.

i nodded softly, it would be good to give flowers back to them after all these years.

"alright, well i'm gonna need directions then." he spoke, reversing the vehicle out of the gravel tracks and back onto the roads.

i told him where to turn and when, it was maybe a 10 minute drive from where we were.

"can you pull up here?" i asked, seeing the signs.

simon stopped the car, pulling over into a parking spot.

i walked over to the gates.

"a graveyard?" soap asked.

simon connected the wires mentally.

"she's visiting her family. be quiet and be respectful johnny." he said softly, walking with me inside.

we walked through rows and rows of headstones before we found the tree, signifying we were close.

"this way." i called, turning on the path and reading the stones as we walked.

i smiled, walking up to my sister's headstone. i crouched down beside her.

"hi sweetheart. i'm sorry it's been so long." i apologised, softly touching the grass covered ground.

"what is she-" soap asked simon softly.

"shh." he shushed him

"lots has happened. i joined the 141, met a great guy and my best friend." i smiled up at the two men watching me.

"i promise i'll bring toys before i go." i said, softly brushing the grass beneath me as if it were hair.

i got up and moved to my brothers grave, sketching with a stone a small circle on a tic tac toe board i had drawn on his headstone.

"you finally won." i chuckled to myself.

i heard simon and soap exchange soft words.

i moved to sit between my parents headstones.

"i'm still sorry. about the crash, about being a bad kid when you were still around, for being an asshole teenager. but i made it to where i was supposed to be. i found my home, and my home is a british man named simon."

i heard soap "aww" quietly, followed by simon slapping him upside the head.

"i'm sorry it's been so long, it's been hard to visit between jobs. i'll bring flowers before we go back." i apologised, standing up.

i felt simon's hand suddenly on my shoulder.

"may i?" he asked softly.